IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

18 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News from WeBL
Maxy
post Oct 12 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #61

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

- Harold "Harry" Angus is said to be miffed by Deep Freeze's announcement that he is to challenge The Prince for the world heavyweight title. Angus, whose ego is probably the biggest in boxing right now was heard to tell friends, "What's he tryin' ta do? This is an attempt to steal my limelight. I already said I would face The Prince and figured he'd be interested in fighting me. What the fuck has Deep Freeze done to deserve this shot?" Angus has been called out by cruiserweight champion Allan Green but insiders say he has no real interest in a Green fight.

- Demetrius "Unda Fya" Piya will defend his title against Tera Patrick if Patrick wins her bout this Tuesday.

- Bugsy "Long" Gawn has no intention of retiring despite losing every single round of his bout last night with Raiden. Bugsy said he won't give up his dream of winning the world title again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Oct 13 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 109

"Twiggy" Austin Harris regained his Featherweight title with a close decision over BIGCAPITALLETTERSNAME. He went down several times buy managed to hold him off to become a 3 time FW champion.

Luis "El Gallo" Singo made the second defense of his title via a draw with Yutaka Niida.

Red Death lost via close but clear decision to Allen Greene. Red Death would like to move on, and will perhaps move up to HW.

RJ "The Freak" Mendoza is looking for a title shot at Cruiserweight very soon. The former champ has looked impressive.

Khamesi "DOA" Jahawai once again successfully defended his title vis KO over the game Jackson "Osei" Bonsu.

Aaron "Death" Coile picked up his biggest win to date via a decision over Kinto Mulberry. He is also looking for a title fight soon.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Oct 13 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #63

QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Oct 13 2008, 12:23 PM) [snapback]406990[/snapback]
Aaron "Death" Coile picked up his biggest win to date via a decision over Kinto Mulberry. He is also looking for a title fight soon.

Mulberry was robbed and will be looking for a rematch sometime in the near future.

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Oct 13 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #64

Super Middleweight

To be honest I didnt look at the breakdown of the fight. Just saw that he won.

Can anyone else believe the Ramirez story?

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Oct 13 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #65

QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Oct 13 2008, 01:21 PM) [snapback]406994[/snapback]
To be honest I didnt look at the breakdown of the fight. Just saw that he won.

Can anyone else believe the Ramirez story?

Both Ramirez and Amadeus proved, as has DOA, that even bums can eventually come good. Ramirez has got to be the best of the lot though as far as stories go.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 13 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #66

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Ramirez has become a pretty scary fighter....to think we used to use him for tuneups...Now I don't think any of us want to fight him..high-risk, low-reward type fighter...Plus he's the type that dishes out alot of IP's.....hmmm...Judah-Ramirez in the future? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Out of all the title fights, I'm interested in seeing Ramirez-Pinto....there isn't a more brutal fight that could have been made!

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Oct 13 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #67

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Ramirez story is great indeed, but I hope Pinto will finally become champion. Was definitely one of my favorite fighters when I still had him. But Amir Khan is on his way up at 135 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Oct 14 2008, 09:42 AM
Post #68

Super Middleweight

Yeah, Pinto-Ramirez is gonna be an IP fest I think.

+Quote Post
ghost13
post Oct 17 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #69

Bantamweight

Member No.: 4,711

Two of my fighters have title fights this weekend. Tera Patrick and Crissy Moran.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Oct 20 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #70

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Legal issue for Arena SHO

According to the Romanian press the young promoter Ahmed Oener's world is not as great as his big grin he likes to carry with him. Sources, apparently close to unbeaten Light Heavyweight and Arena SHO fighter Adrian "The Shark" Diaconu whose record stands at 17-0 with 12 KOs, informed the media that Diaconu did not receive all the payments guaranteed in his contracts.

"This promoter just gets unspectacular low budget fights on and thats it. There are a lot of bonuses not being paid and a lot of other things we are not getting although we signed a contract for it. As soon as this contract expires, our coorporation with Arena SHO will be over.", were words of the source who did not want to be mentioned.

We have not been able to get a reaction of Arena SHO and/or promoter Oener yet.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:43 PM