Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Margarito Hate Wagon
CreDog
post Jul 26 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Help!..CEO shoved his boot in my p*ssy!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 6,990

I was never a big fan of Maragrito, but I live a simple motto in life and that's I never deal in absolutes.......

I'm wondering what excuse will the Margarito hater's have now?? Aside from the Manny, Cotto is my favorite fighter----- however, I always knew Maragarito had a very good chance because of his size.

Being a father myself, the sight of Cotto's son crying made my stomach churn.....

This post has been edited by CreDog: Jul 26 2008, 11:20 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 26 2008, 11:19 PM
Post #2

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

There is no excuse. The better man won on the night & is the new welterweight champion. End of.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 30 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

LOL!!! To make sure a "Hate Wagon" is offered for both Cotto and Margarito, I brought this topic over to Smack Talk started by another poster!

Jack

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 30 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #4

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE(CreDog @ Jul 27 2008, 12:18 AM) [snapback]397219[/snapback]
I was never a big fan of Maragrito, but I live a simple motto in life and that's I never deal in absolutes.......

I'm wondering what excuse will the Margarito hater's have now?? Aside from the Manny, Cotto is my favorite fighter----- however, I always knew Maragarito had a very good chance because of his size.

Being a father myself, the sight of Cotto's son crying made my stomach churn.....

I hate him, because his superfans think he's the greatest fighter ever and everyone in the world has ducked him.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 30 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #5

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 30 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]398106[/snapback]
I hate him, because his superfans think he's the greatest fighter ever and everyone in the world has ducked him.

and you'd think they'd want their idol to gain a larger following.....but in being so fanatical...they run his potential, QUALITY fans off.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 30 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #6

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE(CreDog @ Jul 27 2008, 12:18 AM) [snapback]397219[/snapback]

Man I'm not even a father but once I seen his son and wife crying I started hoping so bad he'd want a rematch and then beat the hell out of Margorita. Not cause I dont like Margorita (hell I'm not even a big fan of Cotto) but just cause of the sight his son seen him get beat down like that. He gets the rematch, wins big, and explain to his son that he is still the better "BOXER"!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:41 PM