IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TOS Signs New World Champion, TOS pulls off a coup!
CyruS
post Aug 24 2008, 03:48 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(Fighthype.com/WeBL-News)
BREAKING NEWS : TOS Signs Nigel McGuinness!

It has just now gotten back to fighthype that Touch oF SleeP has just signed the new Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Nigel McGuinness (20-2-0 14KOs) to a substantial contract. Details of the deal are unknown but this is a major coup for TOS who was in need of a new champion to be the face of his promotion. Nigel McGuinness just captured the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Titles from Jaidon Codrington in a UD victory.

TOS had this to say...

TOS : "I just signed the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champ! I will take Nigel to higher places than I took Richard Butkiss. This kid Nigel has the goods I'm tellin yall!

Meanwhile the new Undisputed Champion Nigel McGuinness had this to say...

Nigel : "I am very proud to be signed to TOS. He help train one of the greatest Light Heavyweight Champions of all time in Richard Butkiss. Ring Of Honor is a great gym but I needed to go somewhere where I will actually be promoted and recognized as one of the best fighters in the world, TOS will make that happen.

Stay tuned for more news.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 24 2008, 03:57 AM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

McGuinness boxed a great fight and was the deserved winner. He's a very good fighter so this move to TOS' stable can only be good for him. He definitely needs promoting and to have his name out there.

Codrington, who lost his belts to McGuinness said "I tried to get motivated for the fight but my team didn't seem to know a lot about the guy. To be honest I would be delighted if TOS came in for me. I'm tired here, I need a new challenge a new promoter. I'm open to offers but I'm hoping TOS see's me as a good investment. "

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 24 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
TOS sends Promotional Contract Offer to Codrington

Fighthype has just gotten word that Codrington who was interested in joining Only Built 4 TOS has just received a promotional contract from TOS to join the Only Built 4 TOS gym. TOS is awaiting Codrington signature.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 24 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #4

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Codrington has left on a flight to TOS' gym. He parted Krumbsnatcher with bad words for Harold Angus saying, "Angus kicked Wexley Gawn outta here and cos of that Wexley is now in a coma. I don't wanna work for a man like that."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 30 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
Breaking News : TOS Signs Herman Ngoudjo!

Fighthype has just gotten word that Touch oF SleeP has signed yet another former world champion. He has signed Former Jr. Welterweight World Champion, Herman Ngoudjo (26-2-2 14KOs) Ngoudjo has temporarily been transferred to the 36 Chambers of Death and will be on the first available flight to the Only Built 4 TOS gym.

TOS who was down to his last bankable fighter who in reality is a circus sideshow, CyruS "Iron" ViruS, has now used his negotiating expertise and signed some new prospects, 2 former world champions, and the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Nigel McGuinness in consecutive weeks. TOS can also play the Joan Guzman card soon. Looks like the TOS gym is back and stronger than ever.

This post has been edited by CyruS: Aug 30 2008, 10:23 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 06:17 AM