IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink vs. "The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes, World Heavyweight Title
BigG
post Aug 24 2008, 04:10 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

According to Larry, if Semen wins, then he prove himself king of the new generation of Heavyweights. Cuban Link has beaten Solid Snake (KO'd in first fight though), Alexander Alexeev, The Prince, and Lanky Gawn.

Larry Holmes, a bitter former title holder, says that this is going to be his moment to shin after being in the shadow of Dipsy Gawn and other more famous Heavyweights for so long.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 24 2008, 04:36 AM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink retained his title this weekend with a wide unanimous decision over Lanky "Maxy" Gawn but he knows he faces a tough challenger in Larry Holmes.

"Yeah, Holmes is good. He's beaten some of the best around and he's earned his shot but I'm gonna punish him bad for not pronouncing my name properly. Mother fucker what's my name? Sennen, not Semen you fuckin' bitch. If you wanna talk about Semen you should get your ass down to the local gay bar where you can guzzle as much of that shit as you want! I'm the 3 time heavyweight champion of the world. I have the greatest sparring partners in the world around me. I'll be working with Angus, Dipsy and Mulberry and by fight night I will be honed to perfection. I will stop your dream, I will knock you out! What's my name????"

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 24 2008, 09:35 AM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

LMAOOOOO that was a serious typo...Holmes didn't mean it but...its part of the trash talk now.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 24 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #4

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

Well...Pink turned out to be a sneaky little bitch. We knew it was a possibility....but we decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.....now we know he wouldn't dare go (allout) against Lanky....

Bottom line...the better man lost last night....Gawn is twice the man Pink is...

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 24 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 24 2008, 09:37 AM) [snapback]401727[/snapback]
Well...Pink turned out to be a sneaky little bitch. We knew it was a possibility....but we decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.....now we know he wouldn't dare go (allout) against Lanky....

Bottom line...the better man lost last night....Gawn is twice the man Pink is...

WTF????

Lanky Gawn spent the entire fight......yes rounds 1-12 fighting on the outside. On the back foot. Pink was expecting Gawn to mix it up AT SOME POINT but it never happened so he had to be content with a dominating 12 round decision.

Pink is fuming with the comments coming out of II and has ordered his team to make a rematch should the two of them both come through their next bouts. He said, "If he think he more man than me we gotta do this again and next time he gotta prove he the man by coming to fight. He spent the night running away the fuckin' bitch an then he has the audicity to question my manhood. Fuckin bitch is disappointed cos I didn't go ALL-OUT?? Man, somebody need to get him a doctor cos this old man is fuckin punch drunk! I'll fight Lanky win lose or draw vs Holmes. I'll beat him 10 times outta 10 however he wanna play it. I'm the real man up in here!"

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 29 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #6

Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink is in the best shape of his life as he gears up for Sundays title defense against Larry Holmes. Speaking at the final press conference Pink told the media, "I never trained so hard for a fight in my life. I know Larry is dangerous, I've done my homework, but believe me, Larry Holmes ain't never faced a fighter as adaptable as I am. If I have to box I box better than all of them but I win fights by head hunting on the inside and even going all-out. There has never been a heavyweight champion as adaptable as me. That's a fact."

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 29 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #7

Choppin Headz Boi!

Larry Holmes simply says

"He's getting beat the fuck up"

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 29 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #8

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Lanky Gawn's predictions....

He is saying Holmes will knock Pink clean out within 10....after that happens, Gawn says he will fight Holmes in a superfight (time for another Super Fight Weekend soon?) where he'll decision Holmes for the belt....Lanky then said his first defense will be against Pink where he will bruise Pink's brain and effectively end Pink's career...

Yes....Lanky is looking that far ahead...

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Aug 30 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez also couldnt stop himself from letting the public know his thoughts about this fight.

Peligro:
"This is for the heavyweight championship of the world. Its THE fight and its still nothing special. Pink is nothing, hes a bum and Larry Holmes will knock him out. And when thats happened, the public will demand a fight between him and me and Im gonna kick his ass into a real and final retirement."

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 30 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #10

Without wanting to take his eye of his next fight, world heavyweight champion Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink was ultra dismissive of Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez and Lanky Gawn.

"Lanky Gawn is overrated. Trust me, he's not even close to my ability as a fighter. I was able to make him look silly without breaking sweat because he figured he had the boxing ability to outpoint me. Now, if he wants a rematch with me he has to earn it and I don't think he's capable of even doing that. He likes to talk himself up but he boxed in a poor era for heavyweights and as soon as things started getting tougher his defeats started to mount up. I would be Lanky Gawn anyway he wanted it, whatever style he used against me because I am the best heavyweight that has ever lived."

He continued...

"Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez is another faggot trying to put his name out there. Whose he fighting this weekend? Oh that's right, old man Ice Cream....I spar with Ice Cream from time to time and he's a smart cookie but he don't have no legs so Peligro knows he's got the win before the first bell rings. Afterwards he'll talk some more shit about how he gonna do this and how he gonna do that but the truth is he's fundamentally flawed as a heavyweight fighter. He's been slagging me off for a while now, dissing me, saying Holmes is gonna kick my ass....saying he'll fight and beat Holmes after Holmes has beat me. That shit just winds me up. I see Peligro and I see a fighter I would destroy. The truth is, I just don't rate him at all."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:19 AM