IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Nigel McGuinness - Anderson Silva Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship Thread, The Young Bloods Takeover
McGuinness-Silva
Who will walk away the Undisputed Champion?
McGuinness via KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
McGuinness via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Silva via KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
Silva via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DRAW! [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
CyruS
post Aug 24 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Sunday August 31, 2008 marks a new day in the Light Heavyweight Division with 2 young fighters battling it out for Light Heavyweight Supremacy.

Virtually Undefeated, Reigning and Defending Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Nigel McGuinness (20-2-0 14KOs) puts his titles on the line against Top Light Heavyweight Anderson "The Spider" Silva (20-1-2 11KOs)

Will McGuinness start a great run with his new promotion and gym Only Built 4 TOS and successfully defend his titles? Or will Silva upset the party and claim the undisputed championship?

McGuinness Career Highlights :

L UD 12, W KO 8, W KO 7 Crack-E-Mon - avenges defeat with back to back knockout victories
L UD 12, W KO 7, W KO 3 Lebron "The Wizard" Puba - avenges defeat with back to back knockout victories
W KO 3, W KO 3 Kurt Angle - Knockout wins over top contender.
W KO 9, W KO 9 Timberwolf Johnson - back to back knockout wins over the former world champion
W MD 12 Terrence "Ten-Count" Tunney - wins the ABC Light Heavyweight Title over the former world champion.
W UD 12 Jaidon Codrington - Clear Cut victory to win the Undisputed Light Heavyweight Titles.

----

Silva Career Highlights :

W KO 8, W UD 12 Timberwolf Johnson - solid wins over the former world champion
W UD 12 Fabulous Freddie Futura - solid win over top contender

---------------

Place your bets!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 29 2008, 07:58 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Nigel McGuinness - Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
It's obvious that Anderson Silva and the cowards at Insanity International are just that mate, cowards! They have yet to promote the fight and I understand why that is, they are afraid, yes afraid. Silva is going to receive a bloody good beatdown straight from the U.K.! I am Nigel McGuinness and I am the pride of the United Kingdom! Anderson Silva face me coward!

This post has been edited by CyruS: Aug 29 2008, 07:58 AM

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 29 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #3

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Hello, everyone....you'll have to forgive me for not promoting this fight....but there are reasons for this....I am Brazilian. I don't normally talk the shit...and my English is not so good....which is funny because this Nigel McGuinness....he is English, and he is not so good....

(The crowd erupts in laughter. Silva is really over with the crowd.)

Thank you.

To my fans...I love you all....I promise to be an honorable Champion.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 29 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #4

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

I've got big money on the draw. McGuinness surprised Codrington with his boxing ability although it could be argued that Codringtons mind wasn't right after not being paid by Harry Angus. Silva boxed nicely to outbox Futura.

Both seem quick fighters but neither have fantastic power. It will go the distance unless one of them goes all-out and it'll be too close to separate them at the finish. McGuinness will keep his titles via a draw.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 29 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Maxy, mate, you picked the wrong outcome. I plan on destroying Anderson Silva, he doesn't deserve to be in the ring with a true champion such as myself. Silva, you non english speaking pop tart, I will hit you with a bloody good dynamic right hand that will detach your retinas! You will be staring up at the lights while I look down upon you like this

(IMG:http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6267/nigellookingdownnq0.jpg)

and I'll wonder why your sodding team allowed you to get your bloody face pummeled by my hands.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 31 2008, 07:31 AM
Post #6

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(The Spider)
I want immediate rematch. This Nigel McGuinness is how do you say?....a pussy. He did not come to fight like he said.....he is no warrior.....jab jab jab jab jab jab run run run run run run....when the fight was over, I felt like I took a nice, warm bubble bath ...ahhhh yes....use sponge on my chest.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 31 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

I boxed beautifully. It's obvious mates, Silva did not want to get knocked out so he boxed outside. I won the first 8 rounds easy and coasted the ladder part of the fight. Why over exert myself? Since those cowards at International Insanity want to hinder my good name, I have signed on to fight Thomas Hearns another fighter from II. I will annihilate him, for the United Kingdom!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 31 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #8

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO)
Yep. You were right, Anderson. In America..."fighters" like McGuinness are what we call pussies....you weren't even employing a power game, or giving a full effort.....I'd say you were at 50% last night....which means 60% will knock him the fuck out.....McGuinness felt your power, went into a shell, and survived....and now in his flagrant ducking of you, he's jumped out of the frying pan smack dab into the fire....he will get his. Hearns will avenge you, and then you'll get your shot against your II brother....

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 31 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #9

Junior Middleweight

BOLLOCKS! Anderson Silva did not come to fight, he came to box and I outboxed him. If he truly wanted to fight me, I would have hit him with a pulverizing bloody right hand that would have sent him to france. Thomas Hearns is up next, after him maybe I'll fight Silva again and see if he is man enough to give me a real bloody fight.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 31 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #10

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(from Thomas Hearns at an early press release)
I`m comin` for blood, McGuinness....I`mma tell ya right now...you won`t be able to run against ME like you did against Silva...

In fact, I`m so confident in my skills over yours, I`mma go ahead and tell ya a little about my fight plan...and I ain`t gonna spit any bullshit like you did....

I`m gonna corner you like the rat you are and give you the worst beating of your life....

So let it be written. So let it be done...

(talking to The CEO as they walk off stage)

Muhfucka talkin` `bout "destroyin`" and "detachin` retinas" and then runnin` like a bitch...pffff

(The CEO says..)

That`s right, T. He ain`t no man. YOU a man....you THEE man.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:46 PM