Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angus accused of ripping off his fighters
CyruS
post Aug 29 2008, 07:54 AM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

wtf? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Aug 29 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #12

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 28 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]402403[/snapback]
Don't even sweat it, dude.....in fact, I think congratulations are in order.....that just might be the funniest post I've ever seen in this section...."RIP Zab's wife".....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thank you...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

HAHA..Well glad ya liked it.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 29 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

(IMG:http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2006-03/22464938.jpg)

"Put your hands together and pray for Ol Harold cuz he is in some shit with this case. Codrington has told me in detail his argument and I've sent him to Sonny Cochran's Miami Office to discuss his case further."

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 30 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #14

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Angus has released details of his payments to the media and they appear to confirm he has nothing to hide. However, Kindred "Spirit" Cole has vowed to take Angus to court in order to prove there has been some sort of misdemeanor regarding his disappearing finances.

Harold, in New York for this weekends Cuban Link-Holmes fight, wouldn't be drawn on the controversy and merely told reporters, "Fighters fight cos they can't do math. They got so many snakes in the background claimin' to be friends, they be wise to just look after no.1." (Angus then breaks into a 20 minute speech about the Cuban Link-Holmes fight).

However Tony Palomino claims he has something that will shatter Angus' promotional career beyond repair. Speaking outside his gym Palomino said, "The evidence I got is going to shake boxing to the core. I used to regard Harry as a friend, a man I could trust but one day something happened and everything changed. I have the evidence of what happened on that day and my evidence is 100% proof. I'm gonna be sitting down with my lawyers to see what the best way to reveal this evidence is...and yeah, I'll be speaking to the authorities about this too. Angus is a dead man walking as far as his promotional career is concerned and he ain't gonna come out of it looking anything but a filthy dirty fucking leach!"

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:25 PM