IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Austin Harris - No Fear World Featherweight Championship Thread, Can a returning No Fear can make even more history!?
Harris-No Fear
Who will walk away The Featherweight Champion Of The World?
Harris via KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
Harris via Decision [ 2 ] ** [50.00%]
No Fear via KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
No Fear via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DRAW! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4
Guests cannot vote 
CyruS
post Sep 7 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Sunday September 14, 2008 marks a big time match up in the Featherweight Division.

Gamboa Conqueror, Reigning and defending 2-Time Featherweight Champion Of The World "Twiggy" Austin Harris (29-6-1 2KOs) puts his title on the line against Hall Of Famer, Historic 6-Division World Champion, the returning CyruS "No Fear" ViruS (29-15-4 7KOs)

Will Harris add another big name to his resume? Or will No Fear do another impossible feat and win a world title in a 7th weight class??

Harris Career Highlights :

W UD 12, L KO 12, D 12 Vitali Tajbert - Win over the future world champion.
W UD 12 Andreas Amadeus - Win over the future world champion.
W SD 12 Junior Do Prado - win over the former world champion.
L UD 12, L KO 8, W UD 12, W KO 2 Yuriorkis "Face of Arena" Gamboa - avenges defeat and dethrones the undefeated 3 Division champ and #1 p4p fighter. Wins Featherweight title.
W UD 12, W UD 12, W UD 12 Ren N. Stimpy - win over the former world champion.
W MD 12, L MD 12, W KO 11 Pascual Pacino - avenges defeat and wins featherweight title for 2nd time.

-- --------

No Fear Career Highlights :

D 12, L UD 12, D 12 Fernando "Cuchulito" Montiel - Close ones with the HOFer 4 Division World Champion.
L UD 12, W UD 12, W MD 12 Bobby Pacquiao - avenges loss over the future world champion. wins strawweight title in 3rd fight.
W UD 12, L KO 9 Kieran "The Pikey" Conway - win over the future world champion
L KO 2, W KO 1 Andrei Sokolnikov - avenges loss over the former world champion
W UD 12 "Awesome" Awesome - wins Jr. flyweight title
W UD 12 Byung-Joo Lee - win over the undefeated contender
W UD 12, W UD 12 Thurman "The Mexican Assassin" Hayes - wins jr. bantamweight title
D 12, W MD 12, L MD 12, W UD 12 Frankie "The Brit" Skipton - avenges loss over the 4 division world champion
L UD 12, W UD 12 Kindred "Spirit" Cole - avenges loss and wins bantamweight title.
W UD 12, W UD 12 CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS - wins the Jr. Featherweight title in fight 1. Wins Jr. Featherweight title for the 2nd time in fight 2.
W UD 12 Catalina Cruz - wins Jr. Lightweight Championship

--------

Place your bets
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 7 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Harris by wide UD..I think No Fears shot..

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 7 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Anybody that under estimates No Fear is making a big mistake. He's made a career doing the impossible.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 8 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #4

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Harris is a smart fighter, as proven by his two wins over the legendary Gamboa. In No Fear he'll be facing another legend and a boxer who'll fancy his chances big time. I think No Fear could well steal this one on points simply by being the busier fighter of the two.

However, I'm picking Harris. I don't think he's ready to lose his title yet.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Sep 10 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Im pretty sure one of these two is a bad style matchup for the other one. I just dont know who, so I gotta go with Twiggy whos a really complete fighter.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Sep 13 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
No Fear knocked down 4-times in sparring

News out of the 36 Chambers Of Death gym is that returning legend No Fear who looks to make even more history to his historic career by winning a title in a 7th weight class, was knocked down 4 times in sparring against 36 Chambers of Death Super Flyweight/Bantamweight Prospect, CyruS "Gun Shot" ViruS (8-2-0 6KOs). No Fear appears slower with a ton of ring rust. This doesn't bode well for the hall of famer 6 division champ.

More news at it arrives.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 13 2008, 05:00 PM
Post #7

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Kindred "Spirit" Cole, a good friend of No Fear, told fighthype webl this evening, "My boy is gonna go out there tonight and beat up on Harris. See, No Fear, he needs spark, he needs motivation. Sparring with some kid don't give him nothin' to work with in his mind and if his mind ain't on it he's just a regular Joe Public fighter. Tonight he's gonna be making some more history, his mind is bang on the button, he's pumped up for this fight. Harris is gonna lose a wide decision man....WIDE."

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 13 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #8

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Fernando Montiel, worried about "No Fear"!
Fernando Montiel recently told fighthype that he is extremely worried about "No Fear" for his fight with World Featherweight Champion "Twiggy" Harris. I understand why he keeps fighting but he's in there with a man that destroyed Yuriorkis Gamboa. I am usually worried for "No Fear" when he fights but now I'm more worried than ever. The layoff can't help and if he's getting beaten up in sparring, he's done."

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Sep 15 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Twiggy scored another impressive KO victory...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:07 AM