IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DNA Tests In; CEO's and Maussa's names cleared, FOUL PLAY REVEALED!!
The CEO
post Sep 20 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #1

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(George Stephanopoulos)
Hello, everyone. I know you've been anxiously awaiting the verdict concerning Harry Angus' allegations towards SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO and Insanity International...well....I have all the pertinent information right here in my hand....and let me tell you....this is going to be a BOMBSHELL.

(puts his glasses low on his nose)

First of all...it says here...that according to The WeBL Commission's ledgers....Carlos Maussa had, in fact, obtained a license going into his last fight with Zab Judah...SKULLSPLITTER, much to his surprise, could not find or provide his copy of said document...being that The CEO WAS able to provide all other forms or documents requested, this red flag immediately lifted the eyebrows of the commission...this occurrence insinuated that foul play had/was taking place...

Upon sensing the presence of corruption and the danger that could possibly ensue, the commission immediately required SKULLSPLITTER and all II fighters to be quarantined under armed guard until the DNA results came in....

which leads me to the Steroid allegations....yes....it's true....one fighter, did indeed, show a strong Positive result through both Blood and DNA Testing...the fighter's name....Doo Doo "Shut 'Em DOWN" Brown.

Mister Brown was suspended indefinitely and taken to the local authorities for questioning.....after two days of intense interrogation, Mister Brown cracked and told his story from the very beginning....what he confessed, and I'm about to tell you may shock you...

It says here....that dating back to January 1st of this year....Mister Brown had been having relations with an esteemed fighter from Krumbsnatcher Gym....yes...I am talking intimate, physical relations. According to Mister Brown...he met this man on New Year's Eve and jumped headfirst into a serious homosexual relationship with him...

Mister Brown said....and forgive my language....but this is an actual quote...."I LOVE HIM!....I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM!....I AM WEXLEY "POWER" GAWN'S BITCH, MAN!......THERE!...I SAID IT!!"...

and you will see that he really meant what he was saying....that he would do ANYTHING for his life partner.

Wexley Gawn's plan, and we suspect it was Angus' as well...but I must say Angus hasn't been identified, was to use Doo Doo Brown as a mole to bring Insanity International down....another Brown quote...."Why you think my name's 'Shut 'Em DOWN', man?...Wexley GAVE me that name...he wanted me to SHUT II DOWN!!'"....

The detailed orders given to Brown?...to do ANYTHING it took to besmirch the good name of Insanity International....from stealing and tampering with documents....to injecting Steroids, disguised as a Vitamin B12 shot, to II's strongest fighters.....

but unfortunately for Wexley Gawn, Doo Doo Brown didn't finish the job. He started losing fights and became desperate to win....ultimately using the Steroids given to him on himself...he quickly became addicted and here we are now...

and that's it, ladies and gentlemen...Mister Brown is in custody awaiting trial. The CEO has decided NOT to continue with an investigation of Harold Angus. Wexley Gawn is deep in a coma....so as of right now....this case is CLOSED.

Thank you. Thank you all. Be good...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 20 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Harold "Harry" Angus today entered the press room smoking a large cigar and with a huge beaming smile on his face. Despite hearing the allegations made by Shut em Down Brown about Wexley Gawn, and possibly Angus himself, Harold was non-plussed. He signed autographs, talked candidly about his own future plans and posed for pictures, before taking the stand.

Once upon the stand Angus' facial demeanor remained jovial and he told the press, "I always knew my source was sound but I didn't expect to hear these revelations about Wexley Gawn. Maybe we got ourselves a smear campaign going on, or maybe the boy Wexley is a fuckin' fag....who knows? I mean, one mans testimony can't be taken as gospel right? Anyway, I'm not here today to defend Wexley Gawn cos I don't know shit about his personal life, I don't know shit, I don't care for shit either. The truth here is that Mr Skullsplitter was very lax in his running of Insanity International. So lax in fact that he was unaware of misplaced documents and disguised illegal drugs. It's a damn shame that George Stephanopoulos was hired by Mr Skullsplitter as The C.E.O's spokeman because the man is only gonna go tell the truth, or the truth being what he has been told to be the truth. I'm pleased to hear that Mr Maussa, God rest his soul, was cleared to fight. I'm pleased to hear that Insanity International didn't take performance enhancing drugs knowingly, but the question remains....how long did Shut Em Down Brown tamper with the B12 before he himself became addicted to the steroids? How much advantage did II fighters gain from these drugs, albeit unknown to them? I guess we'll never really know the answer to those questions will we? I'll be speaking to Mr Skullsplitter in the near future, I'll be holding out the hand of professionalism because I am an honest and fair man. Above all that though I am a man who looks after my gym, looks after my fighters. There can't be no wool pulled over my eyes in this game. Hopefully Mr Skullsplitter will be more careful in future. It would be awful for his gym if more allegations were proven wouldn't it?"

Angus then leaves the stand before turning to reporters and shouting, "Red Death Shaoting is my no.1 target. It won't be long until I take him out. Have a good evening and enjoy the fights."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Sep 20 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #3

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(Dr. Seth Brundle - Head Professor @ Harvard Medical @ and overseer of DNA Testing done on II fighters)
For the record....no traces of Steroids WERE found in the other fighter's tests. According to Doo Doo Brown...them being disguised as Vitamin B12 was all part of "the plan" that never came to fruition....a plan conjured by Wexley Gawn and possibly his superior....(cough)

Sooooo...the II fighters are all natural. Outstanding specimens to be honest...they are built like....how can I say this?....like "thoroughbred beasts" if you will...

QUOTE(The C.E.O.)
(laughing)....well....looks like we're at a stalemate, Angus....or should I say....I'M LETTING IT be a stalemate....I'm gonna take your so called "hand of professionalism" now for the sake of the league...but make no mistake about it....you're gonna get yours one of these days.

This post has been edited by The C.E.O.: Sep 20 2008, 05:26 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 06:20 AM