IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angus pricing himself out of Red Death challenge., Excessive demands slated as "ridiculous".
Maxy
post Oct 6 2008, 12:19 PM
Post #11

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Harold Angus today insisted that should Red Death beat Allan Green in their upcoming fight, he will face Red Death in a 50/50 purse split with no extra demands.

Angus also said he is seriously considering challenging The Prince and would also be interested in Allan Green.

"I want to make even more history. I need these big names to add to my legacy."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Oct 7 2008, 09:07 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 109

Red Death

"If the is something that Angus is willing to do, I commend him for it. However, with all of his quick talking pullouts in the past, I wouldnt be surprised to see another pull out. I have a real fighter in front of me, and will be doing my best to take Green down. Even if Green wins, I still want to see Angus in against Green. Everybody knows that Angus was the greatest cruiserweight champ ever, and with him being back in his division there are alot of great possibilites."

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Oct 7 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #13

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Scratching his head and looking bewildered Harry Angus said, "Quick talking pull-outs? I need to see where and when I have ever pulled out of a fight. Red Death should be showing me respect, not making shit up about me. End of the day, I wish him luck against Green."

+Quote Post
skin9400
post Oct 8 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #14

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,913

angus picks fighters who he can beat instead of fighting dangerous fighters who have a chance to beat him. one day he will have a hundred wins but nobody will care but i hope to master the heavier divisions and get the chance to beat him myself. is angus the one who makes all the fights coz lots of mine are always unfair.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:22 PM