IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Holmes vs. CyruS "Iron" ViruS Discussion thread, For the Heavyweight Title!
BigG
post Sep 28 2008, 06:26 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Team Judah is offering them outstanding Heavyweight contender, Trevor Berbick, who recently won wide decision over Lanky Maxy Gawn Jr and some other contender....

Trevor is an all around great fighter with good power and speed. What will it be!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 28 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Harold "Harry" Angus has stepped in to prevent this fight happening because heavyweight contender The Prince is contractually obliged to fight for the heavyweight crown.

Angus said, "The Prince was guaranteed a shot at the title against the winner of Pink-Alcarez but as Pink won and then subsequently retired, Prince HAS to be involved in a title fight for the vacant belt. I am aware that Iron-Holmes is a bigger fight in terms of PPV sales but that cannot be justification for The Prince to be sidestepped. If The Prince is willing to accept step aside money then perhaps negotiations can continue between Iron and Holmes. If not, then Iron-Holmes will either have to be put on the back burner for a while or happen as a non-title fight. Finally I'll add that if Insanity International do not invoke their fighters right to get this title shot then all the moaning that happened a few weeks back will prove to be pathetic attention seeking and nothing more. Good day."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Sep 28 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #3

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(The Prince)
Kinto Mulberry, Sawney Bean, and Solid Snake have all fallen before me...

It`s time for the shot at my belt as promised...

I don`t care who it`s against....I have found my power...and I will beat whoever is in front of me...

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 26 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #4

Choppin Headz Boi!

Holmes is awaiting Iron and TOS response to the challenge.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Oct 26 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #5

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

The Prince wants the winner....

and big win last night, G...The Prince and I completely underestimated the legend that is The Easton Assassin....

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 26 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #6

Choppin Headz Boi!

We know what it is C.E.O....Larry Holmes PROMISES to give Prince a rematch after "Iron"....

Prince was at a high and he had a right to be...but he did underestimate Larry and lost a competitive one..

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Oct 27 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

Iron has signed on the dotted line. Holmes-Iron for the World Heavyweight Championship is on. Prepare for some classic Iron promos. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 27 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #8

Choppin Headz Boi!

The press conference will be up soon.

Dipsy Gawn, Lanky Gawn, Prince, Pink, Alcarez, Angus, Deep Freeze, Judah are invited to attend and to speak...

Holmes-Iron is going to be a classic staredown

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 27 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #9

Choppin Headz Boi!

Zab Judah admits CyruS "iron" ViruS was and still is his idol!
"Back when I was on the come up and struggling, Cyrus "Iron" Virus was the man! He beat alot of good contenders when he was champ. This back in the OLD days! Back when Holmes was merely an unknown prospect, uknowmsayin! People thought "Iron" was unbeatable for a while! I looked up to him! He played a role in my rise to tha top! "Iron" will always be an idol of mine..uknowmsayin..he also from the place I am and datz Brownsville, Brooklyn! Although I maange Holmes, uknowmsayin, I got a soft spot for Iron! He was a beast back in da day! He past-his-prime....but back then he was a monster! Give da man credit, he was a 5'11 Heavyweight vs. all deez GIANTS!!! Y'all ain't know how tough it is for him! With that said, he might get hurt vs. Holmes who's much bigger! I got MY ringside tickets, I'ma be watching with my brother Jabdiel!"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Oct 27 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(Iron - Former Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
As long as we persevere and endure, we can get anything we want. You know what I want? I want back my World Heavyweight Title. I'm the man that made that belt what it is. I want Larry Holmes's head (no homo) decapitated with my pulverising right hand. I know Larry has got plans, everybody's got plans.... until their punk ass gets hit. I love to hit people, I really love it. I try to catch them right on the tip of their nose because I try to punch the bone into the brain and that's what's going to happen to Larry Holmes. I want to rip out his heart and feed it to Dipsy Gawn. And when Larry Holmes feels my power and gets dropped, I hope he gets up so I can hit him again and keep him down. I have to get something off my chest, this misconception about me, I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight, that's nonsense, I intimidate people by hitting them. I intend to fight and intend to win, I just want to conquer people and their souls and Larry Holmes is a soul I will conquer. I know my career has gone all the way to the top and all the way to the bottom of the rock, God lets everything happen for a reason. It's all a learning process and you have to go from one level to another. At the end of the day, I'm the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don't believe it, check the cash register. Another thing, something that freaks me out, is time. Time is like a book. You have a beginning, a middle and an end. It's just a cycle.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:25 AM