> Team Judah signs new fighter.....
BigG
post Oct 20 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Antonio "The Magic Milk Dud" Tarver

(IMG:http://www.gamesondvdonline.com/Antonio_Tarver.jpg)

"Hello ladies and gentlemen...I am Antonio Tarver.

I just got back from winning the World Amateur 175 pound title by 3rd round TKO. That shit was easy. My opponent was from Russia and I blooded that poor boy`s nose with my jab, hurt him with my left, unloaded on him while he laid helpless on the ropes.

After the fight, reporters gathered around me and asked me how did I do it so easily. I simply replied, "I was born to do this. I am Antonio Tarver. Remmeber the name."

Me being a legend is inevitable. I WILL SHOW YOU HOW GREAT I AM. I have complied a 75-1 amateur record and guess what, that one loss was a robbery and I avenged it by TKO.

I`ll end it here.

All I can say is, I`m great. Or a future great. Fuck it, right now I AM! The best amateur in the world has just turned pro. There is a reason I was instantly signed by Team Judah. Their scouts know talent when they see it...Antonio Tarver has alot of that. I have more talent in my pinky than those other prospects. Peace out man.

FH asked Tarver what he though of the Bute-Pascal rivarly. Tarver, replied "It`s pretty good. Hopefully these hacks are around long enough to be victims on my resume. Now excuse me, I have a fight this Sunday to train for. I don't have time for interviews, ask me shit, after I knock this fuckin' can out. Okay?"

"Wow, this kid thinks he's the shit...Hopefully he ain't another Kimbo Slice." said the reporter."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BigG
post Nov 14 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

We have a new fighter that might turn out to be special...David Archuleta. He is about the nicest and most humble guy in the world...but the Gym hates him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:12 AM