IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Larry Holmes calls out Jorge Alcarez....wants Harold Angus too!, Press Release...
BigG
post Nov 25 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

The Former Heavyweight Champion speaks....

I'd like to call out Jorge Alcarez.

Listen Alcarez, you're probably the biggest puncher in Heavyweight history, next to my man Rey Stefo. And the Giant Man family. You`re pressure is hectic for ALOT of fighters.

It's about time we fought each other, Jorge.

I have a tune up with Goldberg and when I get past him, we can fight. Or after Goldberg and another tune-up. I need to get some rounds win.

No excuse for me losing to a guy like Tony Maxwell - my worst loss.

Good luck to Aaron Williams and Tony Maxwell, you boys have a good fight.

Alcarez, I saw your fight on HBO, my friend. You looked great vs. Leach. You looked like the future.

But to be the future, you must get past ME, Larry Holmes...a man that HAS beaten The Prince, Sennen Pink, Cyrus "Iron" Virus, Evander Holyfield, Lanky "Maxy" Gawn, Max Kellerman, Kinto Mulberry, Rey Stefo...and a man that has given Dipsy Gawn hell 3 times...all in their prime.

And I DON'T think you have what it takes to beat a Vet like me.

I know a win over you will get me an instant title shot against whoever the Champion will be...and more importantly to ME...a step closer to fighting Harold Angus.

Take care and train hard, Jorge. The Easton Assassin is coming to assassinate another fighter...and YOU ARE THE NEXT TARGET.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:24 PM