> Your Gym's Greatest Rivalries, Webl
BigJuicyHog
post Nov 26 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 109

I have 4 for my Gym

1) Jong "Red Death" Shaoting vs Allan Greene. The 4 time Cruiserweight champ vs the former LHW Champ and two time cruiser champ.

Red Death won the first fight with a somewhat shocking UD over Green. He followed the first victory with a second victory over the long time LHW champ. Green avenged his losses with two straight decision victories over Shatoing, but Red Death got revenge in the rubber match via KO 8, sending the legend into retirement.

2) Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder vs Yusaf Mack. Mack won their first encounter by SD, but Mulder came back in the rematch and KOed him in 10. Mack stormed back in the third meeting to win by KO 10, only to be stopped by Mulder in the 12th round of their final fight.

3) "Twiggy" Austin Harris vs Yuriorkis "Face of Arena" Gamboa. Gamboa not surprisingly won their first two fights by UD 12 and TKO 8. The huge upset was when Harris pulled off the upset UD victory in their 4th fight to put a stop to Gamboa's 50 plus fight unbeaten streak. In their final fight, Gamboa came out with a vengeance and dropped Harris in the 1st, only to be knocked out for the only time in his career in the 2nd round. Harris gave the legend his only two losses.

4) Luis "El Gallo" Singo vs Yutaka Niida. Singo is very long in the tooth and still very capable. He had fight results vs the much younger and stronger Niida of W UD 12, D12, W MD 12, L UD12, D 12, L SD12, and L UD 12. All of their fights have been amazingly close, and Singo has showed that he is still very crafty and capable of beating anyone on any given night.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
CyruS
post Dec 6 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Welterweight Champ Jimmy Jack Judah while in New Orleans getting a Haircut told me personally that TOS would knock Angus out in 8. He said if Butkiss could rock Angus like he did in their title fight while underweight, imagine what TOS would do.

I don't know about you, but I must agree with the southerner. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by CyruS: Dec 6 2008, 04:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:52 AM