> Latest Team Judah vs. II matchup...
BigG
post Dec 3 2008, 05:48 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

"Terrible" Terry Norris vs. Sergio Sanders

Team Judah and II fighters have been getting it on lately....Judah-Piyeh, Prince-Holmes and now Norris-Sanders.

I think Norris might give Sanders a beating. Norris is a very experienced vet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 3 2008, 07:18 AM
Post #2

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

If Dex Moore can draw with Norris with lost APs....a fresh Sanders can annhilate him....

On a related, big puncher's note....why is the 18 rated, "Long" Gawn, fighting the currently 13 rated, "Soup Bone" Sloan? Who made that match?

Sloan has been on the decline and was needing some confidence builders....he recently stated that he would retire if he ever lost again....something is fishy there....

Regardless....Tyrone is extremely angry and motivated....he has vowed to take Gawn to Hell.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 3 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 3 2008, 07:18 AM) [snapback]413886[/snapback]
If Dex Moore can draw with Norris with lost APs....a fresh Sanders can annhilate him....

On a related, big puncher's note....why is the 18 rated, "Long" Gawn, fighting the currently 13 rated, "Soup Bone" Sloan? Who made that match?

Sloan has been on the decline and was needing some confidence builders....he recently stated that he would retire if he ever lost again....something is fishy there....

Regardless....Tyrone is extremely angry and motivated....he has vowed to take Gawn to Hell.

I don't know who made the match....it could have been the auto-scheduler, it could have been me. No idea tbh but at the end of the day, once a fighter hits 18 status he doesn't become 13 status in terms of abilities. It just means he's losing more than he's winning so his status (not his stats) go down.

It is not like a fighter who is currently 13 status because that is all he has reached, facing an 18 status fighter, or facing a fighter who has reached a status of 18 but is currently listed as 13. That would be unfair.

Long Gawn is 18 status but has lost 2 or 3 AP's. Soup Bone-Long Gawn is an even match between two has beens.

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Dec 3 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 109

Couple of good slugger gyms right there. Who runs the Academy7?

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 3 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

I'm wondering what happened to Soup Bone..he has been constantly losing all his big fights. Bugsy, Fox, Vargas, Freddie Jones, etc....This is not the same Soup Bone that destroyed Pascal and Jones Jr.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 3 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #6

SKULLSPLITTER

Sloan has lost 10 out of his last 14....

It all began with his last loss to Pascal....where he was knocking down and stunning Pascal for 9 rounds straight....totally dominating him again....only to gas out and fall down in the 10th.....that was a huge title shot and meant alot to him....losing that fight due to stamina issues was very hard to accept....I'd have to say that it threw him into a dark depression....

Anyway....a big win over Bugsy will be just the boost he needs....

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 3 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #7

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(Soup Bone)
Bugsy, Bugsy, Bugsy...listen up, you fuckin` neva was...that was my manager talkin` `bout thangs bein` suspect....not me...

I fought everyone who was anybody in their PRIME and never complained in my life....I`m the most devestating puncher this league has ever seen and a guaranteed Hall of Famer....

Yeah...you got a hold of me while I was depressed...fuck it...I`m STILL depressed....the facts is...you ducked me your whole career and finally fought me when I was down....you took advantage of that shit...if you can look in the mirror and think you strong for that....good for you....but you`s a BITCH for that...

So I`mma tell ya like THIS....even if you get the win over me on Sunday...I`m takin` you down with me...

I`m gonna beat YEARS off your LIFE, man...YEARS OFF YOUR LIFE!!

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 3 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #8

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Hold on one second.

I never ever ducked no man. FACT.

I fought EVERYONE from TOS to Allan Green and every motha fucka IN BE-TWEEN!!

I am afraid of no challenge and I am most definitely not afraid of a beating. I`ve had many in my time but it never deters me. I fight for the love of fighting.

Myself and my main man Ice Cream Gawn can look in the mirror and KNOW we NEVER ducked no man.

You and me are throw backs Sloan. Your team need to get a grip putting out press releases about fights being unfair...or fishy or whatever them dumb motha fuckas said cos that shit don`t look good for you.

I don`t disrespect any fighter without good cause. I respect what you`ve done in the game Sloan but business is business and one of us is gettin` hurt bad come Sunday.

You or me...maybe the both of us. Fuck, I love the idea of that shit.

Lets have a good fight and talk about whatever shit we wanna talk about when we done.

Peace, I`m out!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:38 AM