IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Juan "Apuro" Herrera vs. Zab "Super" Judah is ON for December 21, 2008, The #1 P4P Fighter defends his belt over 3-Division Champion
ghost13
post Dec 14 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,711

Judah has no respect for Herrera power. He'll go in looking for the stoppage win. And I think he'll get it. Judah by 4th round stoppage
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 14 2008, 06:43 PM
Post #12

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 14 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]416481[/snapback]
Press Conference...

Zab Judah: "Ima have Herrera for LUNCH!"

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, how are you today? First of all, I like how Errrbody's counting me out. I like how I'm a 10-1 dog on Vegas betting lines. Listen, this bitch nigguh Herrera has been fighting soft ass bitchez like Quintana and McGirt yo he aint NEVAAAA fought no one like a Brooklyn OG like me. One thing you can bet your ass on is I'ma throw hurtful punches all night....I'm da ONLY fighter in history to go into a fight HIGH ON SNIFFING COCAINE cuz COCAINE to me iz like what Spinach is to Popeye!!! That was early in my career...so I ain't give a FUCK I'ma just throw it down with Herrera. Look here fools Herrera I'ma make you do da CHICKEN DANCE as soon as I tap your chin I'ma have you TWO-STEPPING nigguh when I tap U with a left and a uppercut U bitch ass UN-THUGLY bitch!!!!! ladies and Gentlemen I'ma be a 3x Junior-Welterweight Champion when I give Herrera the B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLLLLLLLLLLLLLYNNNNNNNNNN STYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE BEATDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNN....I'ma do him like I did his boy, Herman Ngdoujo! Herman became my crack dealer!

And guess what, I'ma be coming out to "TIME 4 SUM AKSION" by Redman cuz it will be TIME 4 SUM AKSION" once I step into the ring and shove my foot UP UR ASS BOIIIIIII! BROOOOOOOOOOKLYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNN ya heard!!!!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson, Cristian Maussa, Mitul "Eye" Piyeh, and Barry "The Primordial BEAST" Burgundy are wanting to accompany Judah into the ring against Herrera.....

Piyeh wants Herrera to know he's keeping his "Eye" on him. I have no doubt Mitul will beat Juan when they finally lock horns....which should be very, VERY soon.

Freddy McPheerson believes HE could whoop Herrera and is picking Judah by dynamic KO....

Maussa and Burgundy are the future and want to witness a modern classic firsthand.....

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 16 2008, 02:33 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Herrera:

"I know Zab destroyed Ngoudjo going in there as the underdog, but freakin look at Herman and then tell me again Zab can upset me. Ngoudjos turned out to be average. Ive dismantled the guy about 100 times in training and also in a real fight. There is a reason Im at 140 and not at 118 right now. Im a grown man and Ive developed punching power Zabs never felt before. This fight is gonna be easy!
And Piyeh should keep his mouth shot because hes scared to fight Ricky. I aint gonna give Piyeh no shot until I have to. The guy doesnt deserve nothing and I would knock him out with ease anyway."

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 16 2008, 03:14 AM
Post #14

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

C.E.O...it's only right for McPheerson to accompany Judah to the ring since they had a CLASSIC rivarly..

Judah is currently a 12-1 underdog in Las Vegas.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 16 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

Word is Ricky "Hitman" Hatton has offered Juan "Apuro" Herrera to lend his "Fatman" costume. We dont know if Herrera is going to take the offer yet.

We do know for sure, though, that the Hitman wants to fight the "Eye" again. "The Eye keeps trash talking here and there, you know. He should just step up to the challenge and fight me again. If he thinks Im easy work, he should step up and prove it because the last time we fought I got a little different impression."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 17 2008, 07:29 AM
Post #16

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2008, 02:33 AM) [snapback]416769[/snapback]
Herrera:

And Piyeh should keep his mouth shot because hes scared to fight Ricky. I aint gonna give Piyeh no shot until I have to. The guy doesnt deserve nothing and I would knock him out with ease anyway."

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2008, 12:21 PM) [snapback]416825[/snapback]
Word is Ricky "Hitman" Hatton has offered Juan "Apuro" Herrera to lend his "Fatman" costume. We dont know if Herrera is going to take the offer yet.

We do know for sure, though, that the Hitman wants to fight the "Eye" again. "The Eye keeps trash talking here and there, you know. He should just step up to the challenge and fight me again. If he thinks Im easy work, he should step up and prove it because the last time we fought I got a little different impression."

What is THIS bullshit?

After Hatton stole his win over Piyeh in Manchester with Dave Parris as the ref, Piyeh DEMANDED a rematch in The States....needless to say....Hatton never responded....until NOW.

Let me tell y'all why this is the case.....Herrera knows Piyeh is a huge threat and is deathly afraid of losing his undisputed title and #1 P4P status....

so the manager of Arena Sho is merely placing Hatton in the mix NOW to serve as an obstacle....in other words....he doesn't mind throwing Hatton under the bus to save Herrera.

but guess what?....it's only a matter of time....because even if Herrera flees from the division....Piyeh will dog him there too...

Man I hate duckers.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 17 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #17

Choppin Headz Boi!

Looking past Judah? It's gonna bite you in the ass come fight night man JUDAH will FUCK HERRERA UP!!!!

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 19 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #18

Choppin Headz Boi!

Herrera & Judah weigh in at 140 pounds flat!

(IMG:http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06ZT7LsawL9NF/340x.jpg)

P4P King, Juan Herrera and aging ring warrior, Zab Judah, weighed in at 140 pounds for his title fight. Chants of "Judah" filled the arena. Herrera's name was also chanted as he drew many fans as well.

Judah, a fighter who has LOST some AP's, is a 15-1 underdog in Las Vegas to beat Herrera. Herrera is a fantastic fighter who has proven time and time again that he is P4P king. Zab on the other hand has lost 3 of his last 5 fights, those 3 losses coming to Mitul "Eye" Piyeh, and knockout losses to fighters not on Herrera's level att his point, Mbichi Mabenga, Maxy Kokaine. Before the Mbenga fight, Judah went 0-1-1 with Carlos Quitana.

Juan "Apuro" Herrera has predicted that Judah will surely get KO'd in this fight.

Paulie Malignaggi had this to say about the fight: "It's gonna be a tough fight for Zab...Herrera has the skills to keep Zab at bay with his jab and he can bust Judah up too. Zab's my best friend and my promoter but I wont lie, he really is the underdog in this fight. But if there is ONE thing I know about Zab is he is very strong here (pounds heart) and he packs a punch. Herrera will be in a brutal fight. I don't care what anyone says, no one is as explosive as Zab is!

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 20 2008, 08:21 AM
Post #19

Lightweight

(IMG:http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/883/Kingsley-Ikeke4.jpg)

Juan "Apuro" Herrera in top shape!

The 5'11" Light Welterweight champion who has spent a lot of time working with former P4P king Travis Simms lately has stated that he is in perfect shape for this fight.

Herrera: "I aint overlooking no one. I train like a champion and I fight like a champion every single time. There aint no disrespect, its just reality. The reality is Zab Judah aint no threat to me. Reality is I will hurt the guy. But hes a big name, he wants to make it an exciting battle and although he wont stand a chance against me, hes a good contender. No one believes Piyeh is better than Judah, right? Look at their fight. Piyeh should shut his mouth and take a look what Im going to do to Zab. December 21st I promise yo people a massacre."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 20 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #20

SKULLSPLITTER

Piyeh slugged it out with Judah and WON....throwing strictly power punches.....he could have cruised and didn't....he's THAT good....Herrera is scared.

and after Piyeh hurts and shuts out Herrera's stablemate, Tim Bradley, this weekend....it wouldn't surprise me to see Herrera flee the division once and for all....

If you've read between the lines...you can tell Juan has been considering doing this ever since Mitul became a threat....

This post has been edited by The C.E.O.: Dec 20 2008, 09:11 AM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:59 AM