IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Juan "Apuro" Herrera vs. Zab "Super" Judah is ON for December 21, 2008, The #1 P4P Fighter defends his belt over 3-Division Champion
BigG
post Dec 20 2008, 10:02 AM
Post #21

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Piyeh is the truth....what he went through in that Zab fight was brutal...when Judah unleashes his WRATH on a fighter like he did Piyeh those last two rounds...fighters are usually never the same. It's hard to survive Judah. Piyeh sucked it up and won like a champ but he felt the WRATH.

Judah plans on giving Herrera the business. This will be a beatdown!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 20 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #22

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

Judah looks to be in excellent shape for this one...I can tell he wants to win.

and to be honest....I seriously don't think Herrera's chin can handle The Wrath of Judah.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 20 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

I'm pulling for Zab tonight.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 20 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Tim Bradley:

"I believe people are underestimating me. My only loss came against Zab Judah what isnt a shame at all, particularlly if youre still a rookie and the fight comes way too soon for ya. I got back to training, I got another winning streak in and my second big fight was a draw against Quintana. Now I feel better than ever and I believe Im reaching my peak. So the boxing world shouldnt be surprised if I pull up the upset against Piyeh.

Speaking of Herrera vs. Judah I think they are both great fighters. Zab is a legend, but I see Juan in the gym every single day and hes in really great form right now. I think he will win the fight. If he doesnt, though, I will want that Judah rematch more than anything, thats for sure."

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 21 2008, 03:29 AM
Post #25

Choppin Headz Boi!

Judah gave his heart out there but was dominated by the better man...

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 21 2008, 04:31 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Jimmy Jack Judah wants to fight Zab Judah in a 3rd match but at Welterweight to crown an Undisputed Champion as Zab is the Lineal Champ.

If Zab were to win and become Undisputed Welterweight Champion, Cotto would move up to 147 for their retirement super fight match.....

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 21 2008, 04:59 AM
Post #27

Choppin Headz Boi!

No way! Judah has lost more than couple of AP's and would be at a big disadvantage at 147! Jimmy Jack already beat a better Judah with +1 AP....

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 21 2008, 05:05 AM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

Anything is possible, you just have to believe

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 21 2008, 05:08 AM
Post #29

Choppin Headz Boi!

Jimmy Jack trying to lure a shot Zab Judah (-3 AP) to a fight at 147 where Judah is obviously too small to compete at? Jimmy Jack looking for an easy payday!

And Judah did do a number on Herrera's face at least..

Apuro grabs a water bottle and rests on his stool. He has swelling around his left eye. He has a cut below his left eye. He has a serious cut below his right eye. He has a bloody nose.

Super remains standing while the trainer wipes him down. He has a serious cut below his left eye. He has a bloody mouth.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 21 2008, 09:07 AM
Post #30

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 20 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]417627[/snapback]
Tim Bradley:

"I believe people are underestimating me. My only loss came against Zab Judah what isnt a shame at all, particularlly if youre still a rookie and the fight comes way too soon for ya. I got back to training, I got another winning streak in and my second big fight was a draw against Quintana. Now I feel better than ever and I believe Im reaching my peak. So the boxing world shouldnt be surprised if I pull up the upset against Piyeh.

QUOTE(Mitul "Eye" Piyeh)
Well...the better fighter lost last night...Bradley`s trainer won it for him....it was a very sneaky plan.....that`s why he`s best trainer in the business....I can accept that....

What I CAN`T accept is how Herrera calls me out and doesn`t give me a chance to respond.....it`s all bullshit.

Know this, Herrera....I will fight you anytime I get the opportunity. I`m not goin` anywhere and am real easy to find.....unlike you.

Really. I don`t like you and your shady ways....more than anything in this world, I want to fight you and give you the ass whooping you deserve.....

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:00 PM