IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angus vs Giant Man III looks a done deal., Angus to sign tomorrow?
Maxy
post Dec 9 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Harold "Harry" Angus looks set to face the man mountain Giant Man III this coming Sunday for the world heavyweight title. All that remains is for both parties to sign the contracts.

Angus called a press conference just moments ago where he said, "I'm happy to face Giant Man III so that I can attempt to win the most prestigious title in boxing once again. I have thought about this fight for a few days now and I realize that it is an opportunity I should definitely not walk away from. Harold "Harry" Angus has never turned a fight down in his life and there is no way I could continue to box if I went back on my word and said no to this bout. Everything is agreed in principal. Contracts have yet to be signed but there are only a few minor details to iron out which I'm expecting to be sorted at some point tomorrow."

Angus was asked if he had ever seriously thought about turning down the challenge and he responded quite emphatically, "Nope, never. I was trying to drum up some more interest because it makes sense to have as many people interested in this fight as possible. I wanted to hear the negative comments from nobodies like Peligro Alcarez who assume I don't want any part of a fight like this. I wanted the forums, the switchboards, the TV networks and the man on the street to argue over whether Harry Angus had the balls to take this fight. Of course, I always knew I would accept the fight, that's why I said I would face him if he won the belts."

He was then asked if he had been impressed with the way Giant Man III had crushed all 21 of his opponents with only 2 fights going into the second round. Harold seemed to light up before saying, "Giant Man III is a machine. He will roll right over you. His mission is to destroy and he puts it all on the line to do exactly that. He's exciting because he anihilates fighters with his all-action brutal onslaught. It's quite a sight."

Finally he was asked if he could overcome the immense size disadvantages and Harold paused before saying, "I don't know. I will find out on the weekend if I have made a fatal mistake or if I am heavyweight champion of the world. Life is a gamble. As a fighter I needed a challenge before I took on somebody the fans would be split over. I looked at Allan Green and Red Death Shaoting but everytime things got close to happening they would lose. I couldn't wait for Giant Man III to lose so I have to take this fight. There is a matter of pride here. I'm proud of my career, my legacy. People have been knocking me but I've chosen my moment and the time is now. It's doomsday. One of us is going out of there on a stretcher."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 9 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Larry Holmes RIPS into Giant Man III and Harold Angus..

This is a good opportunity for Harold to comeback..because Giant Man is a FRAUD of a champion. The winner of Giant Man-Harold Angus will be a FRAUD champion. Giant Man is Rey Stefo V. 2.0, yo...The best Heavyweight in the World is clearly The Prince. I'll be rooting for Giant Man III simply because Angus has been a fraud since he beat Alexander Alexeev.

I lost to the better man in Alcarez and I'll gladly fight anyone out there. I'll give the Prince a rematch if he wants. Trust me, Harold ain't EVER fuckin' with me. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about boxing...knows Giant Man was never going to beat anyone like The Prince anyway. He wasn't going to hold that title long.

Harold might be the most talented fighter in Krumbsnatcher history but he was waiting for someone limited like Giant Man to win the Heavyweight title. Notice he didn't want SHIT to do with me while I was champ. Anyone calling Harold Angus the greatest fighter of all time is fucking crazy. Harold is a fraud. The greatest of all time is Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 9 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Giant Man III has signed on to fight Harold Angus.

As far as Larry Holmes go, Giant Man III said "After I am finished with my business with Harold Angus, I'll fight Larry Holmes aswell if he wants some. I will show him what a fraud is. Being 7 foot 1, 390 pounds and knocking out all your opponents inside 2 rounds is not a fraud. Getting dismantled by a former Jr. Middleweight Champion at Heavyweight is though."

SHOTS FIRED!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 10 2008, 07:51 AM
Post #4

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 9 2008, 06:09 PM) [snapback]415496[/snapback]
Larry Holmes RIPS into Giant Man III and Harold Angus..

This is a good opportunity for Harold to comeback..because Giant Man is a FRAUD of a champion. The winner of Giant Man-Harold Angus will be a FRAUD champion. Giant Man is Rey Stefo V. 2.0, yo...The best Heavyweight in the World is clearly The Prince. I'll be rooting for Giant Man III simply because Angus has been a fraud since he beat Alexander Alexeev.

I lost to the better man in Alcarez and I'll gladly fight anyone out there. I'll give the Prince a rematch if he wants. Trust me, Harold ain't EVER fuckin' with me. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about boxing...knows Giant Man was never going to beat anyone like The Prince anyway. He wasn't going to hold that title long.

Harold might be the most talented fighter in Krumbsnatcher history but he was waiting for someone limited like Giant Man to win the Heavyweight title. Notice he didn't want SHIT to do with me while I was champ. Anyone calling Harold Angus the greatest fighter of all time is fucking crazy. Harold is a fraud. The greatest of all time is Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn.

Absolutely.

EVERYONE other than Holmes is ducking The Prince....especially after what he did to Bunter.......did y'all see that? If not...you need to check it out.....he put on a clinic.

The Prince is the Uncrowned Heavyweight KING.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 10 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 10 2008, 07:51 AM) [snapback]415602[/snapback]
Absolutely.

EVERYONE other than Holmes is ducking The Prince....especially after what he did to Bunter.......did y'all see that? If not...you need to check it out.....he put on a clinic.

The Prince is the Uncrowned Heavyweight KING.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

BTW Teddy Bunter ain't all that so a Prince win was expected and Ice Cream Gawn, the faded, deluded and some would say brain damaged veteran, believes he can beat The Prince this Sunday.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/threaten.gif)

Anyway, Angus has signed for the fight, it's on and it's backed up by a very strong heavyweight undercard. The fans are in for a treat this weekend no doubt about it.

# Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez ( Arena SHO) vs Narcisco Maldonado ( Vete Pa`l Carajo!)
# Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn ( Krumbsnatcher) vs The Prince ( Insanity International)
# Sky Taylor ( Gym Ghost) vs Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry ( Krumbsnatcher)
# Jacob Babylon ( The Academy7) vs Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls ( The Dragons Vault)
# Carlos "The Troof" Solorio ( BUMS R US- by Bigjuicyhog) vs Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield ( The California Chambers)
# Busta "Show `n` Proove" Move ( Deep Freeze Entertainment) vs "The Easton Assassin" Larry Holmes ( Team Judah)
# Alexander Povetkin ( UBP Universum) vs Cass Pennant ( Deep Freeze Entertainment)
# "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell ( BigJuicyHogs Gym) vs Slax Mason Greer ( Deep Freeze Entertainment)
# Kimbo Slice ( Team Judah) vs Campbell Woodstock Greer ( Deep Freeze Entertainment)
# James "The Reaper" Roper ( The Chop) vs Teddy Bunter ( The Dragons Vault)
# Carlton "The Muscle" Leach ( The Dragons Vault) vs Soild Snake ( Team Judah)
# Charley Eliott ( The Spoilers) vs Lanky "Maxy" Gawn ( Krumbsnatcher)

Angus will be giving a press conference this week but he told us briefly tonight, "I've assembled an extremely strong undercard for heavyweight fight fans the world over to salivate about. I'm expecting a sell-out crowd and there will be knock-outs in practically every single fight. This is one for history!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:33 AM