IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Giant Man III vs. The Prince World Heavyweight Championship Thread, Oh, it's on now.
Giant Man III - The Prince
Who will walk away The Heavyweight Champion Of The World?
Giant Man III via KO/TKO [ 4 ] ** [80.00%]
Giant Man III via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The Prince via KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
The Prince via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The Prince via Pussification [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DRAW! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 04:00 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Sunday, December 21 2008 marks a HUGE matchup for the World's Heavyweight Championship.

The Undefeated, 7 foot 1 Inch, 390 Pound, Mack Truck Behemoth and Reigning Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Giant Man III (22-0-0 22KOs) puts his title on the line for the 2nd time against The Self Proclaimed "Best Heavyweight In The World" & "The Uncrowned Heavyweight Champion", Former 2-time World Heavyweight Champion, The Prince (35-7-1 5KOs)

Will momentum continue to carry the one dimensional Heavyweight Champ, Giant Man III to another KO victory? Or will The Prince shut all his naysayers up and defeat the Undefeated Giant KO Machine and regain the World's Heavyweight Title?

Giant Man III Career Highlights :

W KO 1 "Awesome" Aaron Williams - wins Heavyweight Title.
W KO 1 Harold "Harry" Angus - huge KO victory over the Hall of Famer.

-- -------

The Prince Career highlights :

L KO 5, L UD 12, W KO 5 Sky Taylor - avenges defeats.
W KO 9 CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS - KO victory over the long time contender (R.I.P.)
W UD 12, L TKO 5 Sennen 'Cuban Link' Pink - wins Heavyweight Title in fight 1.
W KO 6 Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry - KO victory over the former world champion.
W UD 12 Alexander Povetkin - wins Heavyweight title for the 2nd time.
W UD 12 "Awesome" Aaron Williams - win over the future world champion.
W UD 12 Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez - win over the top contender.
W UD 12 Teddy Bunter - win over the top contender.
W UD 12 Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn - win over the former world champion.

-----------

Place you bets!

This post has been edited by CyruS: Dec 14 2008, 04:06 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 14 2008, 04:04 AM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Holmes:

"I got the winner after I whoop up Alcarez. I'm leaning towards Prince but Giant Man III surprised him. The kid is a fucking BEHEMOTH."

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 14 2008, 04:50 AM
Post #3

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Does The Prince have balls?

If he doesn't he can win. If he does he will get destroyed.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 04:55 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Maxy brings up a very reasonable question. Does The Prince, Insanity International and C.E.O. who pride themselves on having balls...... actually have balls? That's right. The Prince, II, and C.E.O.'s balls have all come into question!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 14 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #5

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

So people are saying our balls our gonna be in question....(laughing)....well....they should know better. Other than that nonsense.....I wanna go ahead and congratulate the new champion, Giant Man III. He made it happen and deserves full credit for his unexpected 1st round knockout on Angus....

but without further ado....I now bring you......"The Hater Motivator".......a.k.a. "The Evil Genius".......a.k.a. "God's Gift To Boxing".....a.k.a....The One who REALLY "gets the job done".....THE PRINCE!

Tell 'em what you're gonna do, my man....

(The Prince enters to heavy booing.....he's wearing a $10k periwinkle suit with a black hat, tie, and shoes)

hey....Hey......HEY!.....CALM DOWN!........ I'm about to speak.......I'm The Prince, and you're not!......you will listen and LIKE IT!

(the crowd reluctantly stops booing)

That's right. You will all shut those holes beneath your noses and pay attention to The Man.

(an aide on stage chuckles at the color of The Prince's suit.....The Prince gives him a look that kills, and the aide shuts his hole)

Now.....you did it, Giant Man....congratulations.....you reached the top and made your family proud....feels good, doesn't it?....so take this advice, big man....relish every moment....

because next Sunday....the belt is coming home. I am its rightful owner, and it BELONGS around MY waist.

Speaking of this waist....below this waist are my balls...they are very large, and they hang very low....even when it's cold outside....(smirks)

(some men in the crowd laugh, some women blush)

So yes....me and my balls will be fully present in this fight. Each and every punch I land WILL hurt you...I might even throw in a low blow or two to ensure there won't be a Giant Man IV.....

(the crowd boos with ANGER!)

Hey.....don't blame me....he was the one who brought my balls into this....so guess what?....now he must pay with HIS OWN.

Fuck you very much.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 14 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #6

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn, who was in attendance at the press conference, looked much lighter than he has done in recent months amid rumours he is considering a comeback.

Lipstick told the press, "Firstly Angus boxed like a novice. Fuck all this talk about how he showed his balls....what does that matter when he gets stretched in just over a minute? Anyway, The Prince is a funny guy. I'm actually warming to him. He will deny it but he models himself on me, inside the ring at least. He sets out to do a job and he does a job. I can respect that BUT he also gives me something that I haven't had in a long long time. The urge to lace em up again, to make a return to the ring. I don't know. Maybe, maybe I'll be on the super fight card in January."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

The Prince talks a big game but does he really plan on winning the people's respect by bringing his balls to the ring against the behemoth? The Prince has a high probability of leaving his balls at home. If that's the case, that means Harold Angus who's balls have been put in question for quite sometime until last night, has more balls than the entire Insanity International. I don't think Skullsplitter is going to like hearing that.

sidenote : C, my fixed ps3 got sent out by sony. I'm getting it back Wednesday. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Giant Man III wants to take on all comers that have any balls. Dipsy Gawn has a shown a huge lack of balls throughout his career. Provided Giant Man III is still the champ he would love to take on Dipsy Gawn at Super Fight Weekend IV but only if Dipsy brings his balls.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 14 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #9

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

This thread needs more balls... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

about the PS....I got a new name.....it's "II-THE_CEO-II".......see what I did.....with the IIs representing Insanity International and me in the middle....lol

Just add me when you're up and runnin'.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

P.S.~ Stay tuned for further shit talking from The Prince and myself....I gotta go finish up Xmas shopping....

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

You need buy The Prince a new set of balls as an early xmas present.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 03:35 AM