IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Giant Man III vs. The Prince World Heavyweight Championship Thread, Oh, it's on now.
Giant Man III - The Prince
Who will walk away The Heavyweight Champion Of The World?
Giant Man III via KO/TKO [ 4 ] ** [80.00%]
Giant Man III via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The Prince via KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
The Prince via Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
The Prince via Pussification [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DRAW! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
BigG
post Dec 14 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #11

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Team Judah Predictions:

Larry Holmes: "Prince TKO 7."
Solid Snake: "Giant Man III KO 1"
Raiden: "Prince TKO 6"
Grey Fox "Giant Man III KO 1"

Headline: "Team Judah fighters to fight on undercard of HUGE Heavyweight Title Fight: Giant Man III vs. The Prince!"

David Archuleta was apparently given an oppurtunity to fight on the unercard against Rock Allen A picture was taken of teen sensation, David Archuleta in between Prince and Giant Man IIIa and got autographs from them. Dipsy Gawn was overheard saying "He will be better than both of them combined.

Larry Holmes will also face someone on the undercard, maybe a rematch with Jorge Aclarez. According to Holmes, the Prince "
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ghost13
post Dec 14 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #12

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,711

Sky Taylor wants Giant Man III. She destroyed his daddy. And would do the same to him. She already holds 2 wins over The Prince

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 14 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #13

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 14 2008, 03:43 PM) [snapback]416480[/snapback]
You need buy The Prince a new set of balls as an early xmas present.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The Prince has elephant sized balls.....trust me.

(no homo)

(IMG:http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/woman_big_balls.jpg)

QUOTE(ghost13 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]416488[/snapback]
Sky Taylor wants Giant Man III. She destroyed his daddy. And would do the same to him. She already holds 2 wins over The Prince

Taylor beat an underdeveloped, pre-II Prince....I sculpted him into the force of nature he is today.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 16 2008, 02:30 AM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Prince's balls aint gonna help him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) At Arena SHO The Prince's former gym people are not very confident he can take Giant Mans shots.

+Quote Post
BigJuicyHog
post Dec 16 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 109

All this talk about BALLS is just Cyrus hoping the Prince boxes dumb like Angus did. Stay away for a round or two then take his ass out. Dont let the Giant Man 3 fraud continue.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 17 2008, 07:25 AM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

I dont think The Prince can run away from him. If Angus though he could do it, he probably would have done it. It just isnt really easier than trying to catch Giant Man in the first round. I think the plan can only be used by huge quick twigs who absolutely dont have a punch, so they dont have another chance.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 17 2008, 07:44 AM
Post #17

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 16 2008, 02:30 AM) [snapback]416768[/snapback]
Prince's balls aint gonna help him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) At Arena SHO The Prince's former gym people are not very confident he can take Giant Mans shots.

The Prince is 5 times better with II than he was with SHO.....

QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Dec 16 2008, 01:19 PM) [snapback]416832[/snapback]
All this talk about BALLS is just Cyrus hoping the Prince boxes dumb like Angus did. Stay away for a round or two then take his ass out. Dont let the Giant Man 3 fraud continue.

The Prince told me he plans on unveiling "a dirty, 'Power Boxing' style" against GM III....

QUOTE(Blayde @ Dec 17 2008, 07:25 AM) [snapback]417052[/snapback]
I dont think The Prince can run away from him. If Angus though he could do it, he probably would have done it. It just isnt really easier than trying to catch Giant Man in the first round. I think the plan can only be used by huge quick twigs who absolutely dont have a punch, so they dont have another chance.

The Prince has developed crippling power in both hands under my tutelage....just ask Sennen Pink, Kinto Mulberry, Solid Snake, and Teddy Bunter...

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 17 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #18

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 17 2008, 07:44 AM) [snapback]417054[/snapback]
The Prince has developed crippling power in both hands under my tutelage....just ask Sennen Pink, Kinto Mulberry, Solid Snake, and Teddy Bunter...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink said of The Prince, "He hits like a girl. When a guy goes all-out against a fighter he opens himself up to be hurt and stung. When I went all-out I knocked him out. The Prince did beat me once on points but he can't punch for shit. If he thinks he can bang with Giant Man III he's going home in a fuckin' ambulance!"

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn added, "The Prince hits like a little sissy. People said I didn't punch hard but if you look back at the times I needed to load up my shots I did it with raw power. If The Prince ever finds himself in a situation where he is behind on the cards and needs to find a big punch he might as well pack his bags and go home. He's a joke."

Even Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn got in on the act saying, "He outweighed me by christ knows what but when he hit me it felt like I was being patted on the head by my mum. He can't punch, if he tells you different he's lying. I know he can't punch cos I went 12 rounds with him and I'm so much lighter than him. Dick Butkiss and Allan Green both hit harder than him and they are light heavyweights. The man makes me laugh with his delusional bullshit and I'm not one to trash talk ever. He just takes the biscuit. Joke fighter."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 17 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #19

SKULLSPLITTER

The Bitterness and Jealousy towards The Prince is gettin' out of hand....

The guy is a once in a lifetime phenom....a Boxing GENIUS.

+Quote Post
ghost13
post Dec 18 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #20

Bantamweight

Member No.: 4,711

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Dec 14 2008, 04:27 PM) [snapback]416495[/snapback]
Taylor beat an underdeveloped, pre-II Prince....I sculpted him into the force of nature he is today.

Taylor would destroy him today as well. Taylor sees nothing different in him. Taylor took the Princesses 0 by vicious knock out in there first fight. Brutalized him for 12 rounds in the rematch. And was laying another beating on him in the third fight before Taylor slipped and twisted her knee. Taylor wouldn't mind another fight with The Princesses. But what she really wants is Giant Man III. She wants to take his 0 as well

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:47 AM