> Mike Tyson KO3 Joe Frazier, In their Primes
D-MARV
post Dec 21 2008, 08:20 PM
Post #1

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

What do yall think?

Tyson catches Joe with something early and Knocks him out cold...

Maybe an uppercut while inside fighting.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Dec 21 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #2

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

Tyson hits hard but not like Foreman did..I think if Tyson won,it'd be later in the fight..3 rounds??The Ali fights took a lot out of Frazier and put Ali and Frazier in the hospital for awhile..If it was pre-Ali,I might see this fight for Frazier..This would be a sweet fight since we'd get a lot of head movement..The cool thing about the head movement is that it'd be 2 different styles of head movement..

This is a toss up fight though..Could go either way..They are both short guys for heavyweights and Frazier for once would be the taller guy..It'd be interesting because of that and Frazier would have a reach advantage..Real weird!!

This post has been edited by JonnyBlaze: Dec 21 2008, 10:55 PM

+Quote Post
PR316
post Dec 22 2008, 12:12 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

I like Tyson in 6 rounds. I think Joe takes a beating here but gives Mike all he can handle for a while before just being overpowered.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Dec 22 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #4

The Savage

QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 21 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]417838[/snapback]
What do yall think?

Tyson catches Joe with something early and Knocks him out cold...

Maybe an uppercut while inside fighting.

I was wondering something..I know me and you have been at it lately about Arreola/Peter but I was wondering why ya put the title of this thread as Tyson KO3 Frazier??Just wondering,not saying anything bad..I've just never seen anyone put their predication as the topic..

You're a cool ass dude even though me and you have seemed like rivals on here as of lately..hahaha..Anything involving Arreola and our predications/theories have been completely opposite lately.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Dec 22 2008, 05:52 AM
Post #5

Heavyweight

QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 22 2008, 02:37 AM) [snapback]417862[/snapback]
I was wondering something..I know me and you have been at it lately about Arreola/Peter but I was wondering why ya put the title of this thread as Tyson KO3 Frazier??Just wondering,not saying anything bad..I've just never seen anyone put their predication as the topic..

You're a cool ass dude even though me and you have seemed like rivals on here as of lately..hahaha..Anything involving Arreola and our predications/theories have been completely opposite lately.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

LOL, it's all love.

I used the title to grab people's attention...

As far as Arreola... I'm desperately looking for the next good "American" heavyweight and I feel that he has potential. But if he doesn't get his fat ass into any decent shape he will be KO'd soon.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Dec 22 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #6

The Savage

QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Dec 22 2008, 06:52 AM) [snapback]417866[/snapback]
LOL, it's all love.

I used the title to grab people's attention...

As far as Arreola... I'm desperately looking for the next good "American" heavyweight and I feel that he has potential. But if he doesn't get his fat ass into any decent shape he will be KO'd soon.

What about D. Wilder??haha..He was the only American to bring us a medal from the Olympics and he KO'd his last opponent..I see him making a good heavyweight..He is trim,fast,and tall..I'd rather have him become the next good American over Arreola..I just hate seeing fighters repeatedly coming into the ring is horrible shape..A couple times is ok but EVERY time is not..I also think Arreola has bad skills..I have better technique than him..

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Dec 22 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #7

Heavyweight

QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Dec 22 2008, 03:52 PM) [snapback]417895[/snapback]
What about D. Wilder??haha..He was the only American to bring us a medal from the Olympics and he KO'd his last opponent..I see him making a good heavyweight..He is trim,fast,and tall..I'd rather have him become the next good American over Arreola..I just hate seeing fighters repeatedly coming into the ring is horrible shape..A couple times is ok but EVERY time is not..I also think Arreola has bad skills..I have better technique than him..

I dont think Arreola has bad skills... I think he is decent. He's no Ali, but he is better then what you give him credit for. I have a trivia for ya that you will get a kick out of...

Arreola was once a small guy! He fought Angulo in the amatures. LOL

anyways, I like D. Wilder. I hope he turns out to be good but I have a feeling that he will be another Michael Grant.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 01:40 PM