Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 26 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

(IMG:http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m155/Cypher_AV/ohwordJoker.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 26 2008, 09:27 AM
Post #3

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That gonna be your only reply from now on?....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Maussa's Wrath is on path to surpass Judah's Wrath.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 26 2008, 09:40 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

The kid has to have a tremendous wrath, he's out there fighting for his father.

The fact remains.... Judah wants to have a retirement match with Cotto but in reality the man that should end Zab's career is the son of the man Judah KILLED!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 26 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #5

SKULLSPLITTER

Yeah....I can see it now....Super Fight Weekend V...."Destiny".....lol

Hey, C...go check out my "How many of you..." thread in General and tell me what you think....I wanna know where you stand on that....lol

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 26 2008, 10:02 AM
Post #6

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

I was thinking that too Cyrus....Judah-Cotto IV is a great retirement fight for Judah since Cotto is one of Judah's greatest rivals...but I'd love to see Judah fight Carlos Maussa's son...who knows how shot Judah will be by the time he fights Cristian though.

Carlos Maussa fought Zab's 14 year old son and basically ended his career...I know C.E.O remembers this..this was Zabdiel Judah's 2nd pro fight...he wanted to avenge his DADDY...and Maussa tortured him before knocking him out late in the fight. Maybe Zab should return the favor? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

But it's gonna be hard to surpass the wrath of Judah...Judah right now is a shell that people want to beat up for easy paydays.

In fact, Cyrus fighter, Jimmy Jack Judah should be HATED on for fighting Zab Judah after easily beating him 11-1, 10-2.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 26 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #7

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Question is..when is Cotto's son making his debut? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Rumor has it..one of Judah's sons will be making his debut soon..he will be built EXACTLY like his daddy. But not a once in a lifetime talent like his daddy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 26 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #8

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Dec 26 2008, 10:02 AM) [snapback]418210[/snapback]
I was thinking that too Cyrus....Judah-Cotto IV is a great retirement fight for Judah since Cotto is one of Judah's greatest rivals...but I'd love to see Judah fight Carlos Maussa's son...who knows how shot Judah will be by the time he fights Cristian though.

Carlos Maussa fought Zab's 14 year old son and basically ended his career...I know C.E.O remembers this..this was Zabdiel Judah's 2nd pro fight...he wanted to avenge his DADDY...and Maussa tortured him before knocking him out late in the fight. Maybe Zab should return the favor? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

But it's gonna be hard to surpass the wrath of Judah...Judah right now is a shell that people want to beat up for easy paydays.

In fact, Cyrus fighter, Jimmy Jack Judah should be HATED on for fighting Zab Judah after easily beating him 11-1, 10-2.

I totally remember that fight...it was one of the most violent beatdowns of all time.....that was back when Carlos didn't have a conscience and was merciless towards all Judahs...he used to tell me..."my greatest pleasure in Life is destroying Judahs"....lol

and speaking of Judahs....we at II haven't forgotten the time The Southern Judah beat the shit outta The Apostle as well....Jimmy Jack Judah WILL get his one of these days.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 26 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #9

Junior Middleweight

Cotto has 3 sons. One of them is training at the moment in the amateurs working to get on the Olympic Team while the other 2 are training but do so to stay in shape because they are still in school age.

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Dec 26 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #10

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 26 2008, 03:16 PM) [snapback]418197[/snapback]

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And as we speak, Josh Joshua Jr. has developed a 19-0-2 record and is looking to become Herrera's successor at 140 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:31 PM