IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Deep Freeze pinning hopes on Erotic Thunder, Credit crunch biting hard at legends gym!
Maxy
post Dec 27 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has revealed he is under great pressure due to the worlds financial problems and things have gotten so bad he faces having to close his gym if protege Soul "Erotic Thunder" Canton fails to become world champion within 3 fights.

Freeze told us today, "The global markets have hit us hard. We work on a shoe-string budget here and we need to repay our backers or face ruin. In Soul I feel we have the answer to all our prayers. He's a great prospect, a boxer who I believe can become a ring legend, but he needs to prove it in the ring and Sunday marks a big test for him. He faces RJ "The Freak" Mendoza and if he loses or looks bad in winning, things here will become very difficult. He knows we are under pressure, he knows he can lift us out of the gloom. We've all got our fingers crossed that he wins tonight. He really is our major hope."

The outspoken Canton has been bad mouthing every cruiserweight from Harry Angus to aaron Williams, claiming he is the greatest 200Ib fighter the world has ever seen. He told reporters, "Deep Freeze Entertainment don't need to worry bout nothin' man. I'm the present the future the now. I could whoop up on Harry Angus, Red Death Shaoting, Bad News Gawn, Kaitlin Ashley, Aaron Williams, Allan Green and all them other sucka mother fuckers who get props for being slops. I call 'em all out man. That goes for the retired Allan Green and that other two-bit one-time, flash in the pan brother man Richard "No Dick" Butkiss! I want names on my resume and I'm chasing every damn mother fucker who ever got props. I'm too damn good for everyone from cruiser to heavy. The Prince be riding high as heavyweight king right now but that mother fucker got nothin' on me. I'd take him to school, spank that ass and send him home for reflection class. I don't feel pressure man cos when you the best you don't fear a test and you never need to rest. I will not only save Deep Freeze Entertainment from extinction...I will bring distinction to our ailing gym. Richard "No Dick" Butkiss sleeps well at night. Allan "To" Green counts his money at night. These sucka mother fuckers need to lace em up and fight the MAN. Yeah baby, Soul "Erotic Thunder" Canton bout to wreck havoc on ANY name who ever was, ever is, ever will be. I'm for real. I will fight anyone, anytime."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ghost13
post Dec 29 2008, 12:45 AM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,711

The good news for Deep Freeze's gym: Canton gets his title shot

The bad news for Deep Freeze's gym: It's against Kaitlyn Ashley. Which means he's getting knocked out

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 04:05 AM