IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two heavyweight title fights are needed, Claims Dipsy Gawn.
Maxy
post Jan 5 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn has claimed that two heavyweight title bouts are needed to settle who is the next legitimate champion of the world.

Lipstick said, "You need 4 fighters, the 4 best current active heavyweights. Two fights for two separate belts with the winners facing each other the following week. If things ain't sorted quick though the auto-scheduler will do that shit for us and things will look mighty fucked up if the wrong guys get the shot."

Lipstick also made a brief comment on retired champ The Prince's claim that he is the greatest heavyweight of all time. He simply said, "That's not how history will see things. He's not in my league. Never was, never will be."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 5 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #2

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

If people review that fight with an unbiased eye....they will see that The Prince, once again, made easy work of Alcarez....the thing is....he COULD have pulled a Dipsy and coasted out...but.....ONCE AGAIN...The Prince showed why he is far greater than Dipsy by showing tremendous balls, confidence, chin, and heart...no other Heavyweight Champion has EVER fought like The Prince.....daring to throw more and more as the fight goes on....against the heaviest handed of opponents....

Seriously....after reviewing this fight....objectively.....the people will see he was GIVING Alcarez a shot to win.....going 9/6/5 (outside) to Peligro's 4H/10/6 (inside)...he's just THAT incredible....he has the utmost faith in all of his abilities.

Ofcourse Dipsy Gawn don't wanna admit he's the lesser fighter....that's understandable....but the proof is right there in his career for everyone to see....fuck all those bullshit coasting defenses Dipsy made.......he won by 1 point....1 million times...against lesser competition......

Just face it.....The Prince retired on top....as THE most dynamic and skilled Heavyweight in FH WeBL History.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jan 5 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #3

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

You MUST be talking about The Prince of Pain...

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 5 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls

Giant Man III

Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez

"Too Tall" Tony Maxwell

Now how do we match them up?

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 6 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Should be Larry Holmes instead of Smalls!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 6 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #6

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE(Spyder @ Jan 5 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]419219[/snapback]
You MUST be talking about The Prince of Pain...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 6 2009, 05:36 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,655

Peligro:

"Let me fight Giant Man in the final for the real championship. That would be a big one right there. So I say split the other two bums, one for him, one for me and we can get it on. How da hell does one use to Ice Cream Gawn? Thats ridiculous!

Speaking of accomplishments I believe The Prince is the best to date. But dont get me wrong, he aint too special. I mean look at this guy. He makes a big deal out of almost getting knocked out against me. But end of the day he got the best wins and if he looked like shit, it was more because of him than because of his opponent.
But Prince, some time you will be forced to come back because now my time is coming. And when people talk about Peligro as the greatest heavyweight of all time, that will feel like a kick in your nuts!"

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 6 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Blayde @ Jan 6 2009, 05:36 AM) [snapback]419309[/snapback]
Speaking of accomplishments I believe The Prince is the best to date.

I disagree. But then I would wouldn't I? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

He got knocked out twice, lost also to a man Ice Cream Gawn with two AP losses thrashed and lost to Aleksander Alexeev who Dipsy beat twice when Alexeev was at his peak. Dipsy was successful in 21 title fights, The Prince succesful in just 7. That is less than Cuban Link (9) and Lanky Gawn (12).

Anyway.

Giant Man III vs Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez and "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell vs Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls will meet for the vacant belts with the winners clashing on the following Sunday to determine the real new heavyweight champ.

This post has been edited by Maxy: Jan 6 2009, 02:50 PM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 6 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #9

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

I'm disappointed Larry was left out of the tournament...he is the last person to outpoint the legendary Prince...had two short comings vs. Alcarez but had Alcarez running and out of gas in the end. He deserved it more than Giant Man III and Smalls who both need to prove themselves. Holmes is looking for the winner and HOPES it's one of those 2...because he'd like to teach them a lesson.

this Deep Freeze Fighter Campbell Greer calls him out and will take his beating like a man.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 6 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jan 6 2009, 03:04 PM) [snapback]419323[/snapback]
this Deep Freeze Fighter Campbell Greer calls him out and will take his beating like a man.

Campbell Greer has been doing quite well lately so he might give Holmes a good fight. The winner definitely becomes the next no.1 contender.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:53 AM