IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two heavyweight title fights are needed, Claims Dipsy Gawn.
BigG
post Jan 6 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #11

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

He's done well into getting himself a beating versus Holmes! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Larry is not going to lose to someone who lost to Evander OLDYFIELD and Maxy "Shot Cream" Gawn.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Jan 7 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #12

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

QUOTE(Maxy @ Jan 6 2009, 08:49 PM) [snapback]419321[/snapback]
I disagree. But then I would wouldn't I? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

He got knocked out twice, lost also to a man Ice Cream Gawn with two AP losses thrashed and lost to Aleksander Alexeev who Dipsy beat twice when Alexeev was at his peak. Dipsy was successful in 21 title fights, The Prince succesful in just 7. That is less than Cuban Link (9) and Lanky Gawn (12).
Anyway.

Giant Man III vs Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez and "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell vs Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls will meet for the vacant belts with the winners clashing on the following Sunday to determine the real new heavyweight champ.
<a href="http://www.vivi.com/cgi-bin/query.fcgi?+team_id=1314086&describe=1&+command=eko_careerbyid&+competition=eko&+region=boxingtalk&+division=Heavy" target="_blank">
</a>

Damn next time I talk about accomplishments I check out the records again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Just thinking the former champs had some more easy defenses back then, but I may be wrong, especially about Cuban Link Pink. Ill reserve a final judgment for some day in the future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Peligro unhappy about Giant Man fight?
Apparently Jorge Alcarez' camp is anything, but happy about having to fight Giant Man III in the semi. With Alcarez having a KO loss against Ray Sefo in his record there is talk of his team being very worried about Giant Man repeating that accomplishment.
Alcarez: "Its a freakin joke. The Sefo fight was a fluke. I would beat him in a rematch on any given day. And so am I going to punish Giant Man. I just wanted that spectacular knockout victory to happen for the real championship."

This post has been edited by Blayde: Jan 7 2009, 12:45 AM

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 7 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #13

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Lanky Gawn had 12 defenses....lol....so what...I trained Lanky Gawn for 9 months...and let me tell you....he was NOTHING compared to The Prince....and we all know Dipsy is only a slightly better, modified version of Lanky....

In other words....my version of The Prince would view and treat Dipsy Gawn as if he was a sparring partner...just like he viewed and treated Lanky Gawn.

The Heavyweight All Time P4P List goes as follows...

1. The Prince

2. Larry Holmes

3. Dipsy Gawn

4. Lanky Gawn

5. Sennen Pink

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 7 2009, 10:07 AM
Post #14

Choppin Headz Boi!

I can smell a huge PPV...Prince vs. Lanky Gawn in the future

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 7 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #15

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jan 7 2009, 08:39 AM) [snapback]419391[/snapback]
Lanky Gawn had 12 defenses....lol....so what...I trained Lanky Gawn for 9 months...and let me tell you....he was NOTHING compared to The Prince....and we all know Dipsy is only a slightly better, modified version of Lanky....

In other words....my version of The Prince would view and treat Dipsy Gawn as if he was a sparring partner...just like he viewed and treated Lanky Gawn.

The Heavyweight All Time P4P List goes as follows...

1. The Prince

2. Larry Holmes

3. Dipsy Gawn

4. Lanky Gawn

5. Sennen Pink

You might like to believe that seeing as I made a comparison once...but let me tell you...that comparison was based purely on their heights. Nothing more. I let Lanky go because he was inferior to Dipsy.

Your P4P list is um....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Biggeorge, Greer is nothing more than a contender, I doubt he'll ever be good enough to win a belt, but he's gonna come right at Holmes whatever happens to him.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 7 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #16

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

What's your list then, Maxy?....as if I don't already know....lol

and G....The Prince will NEVER fight LANKY Gawn...as all their sparring indicated...it's a horrific mismatch and would be considered as an insult to Boxing....

Lanky Gawn don't even belong in the same ring as The Prince...kinda like how Hatton didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Mayweather Junior.....

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 8 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #17

Choppin Headz Boi!

I meant to say Dipsy Gawn vs. The Prince.....Lanky is as shot as my man, Fatnando Vargas.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 10 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

Alcarez better bring his balls tonight....

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 11 2009, 03:37 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-news)
Giant Man III & Elvin Smalls Victorious! Unification up next!

The mini tournament to crown the next World Heavyweight Champion kicked off earlier tonight with 2 big time match ups.

(IMG:http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/SUE/SUE104/komodo-dragon_~BWBW1248.jpg)

Undefeated Elvin Smalls won the ABC Heavyweight Title with a razor thin Majority Decision victory over "Too Tall" Tony Maxwell, the scores being 116-114, 115-113, 114-114. Meanwhile there was no need for judges as usual when Giant Man III is in the ring........

(IMG:http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/599/NikolayValuevEtienne3.jpg)

The Former Heavyweight Champion Of The World was knocked down by his opponent, Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez who some say ran The Prince into retirement after his split decision loss to him, found himself down early but got up at the count six and proceeded to decapitate Alcarez with an uppercut heard round the world for the count of 10. Giant Man III wins the ABC Heavyweight Title in 2 minutes 13 seconds into round 1.

Undefeated ABC Heavyweight Champion, Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls (25-0-0 14KOs) is set to take on Former World Heavyweight Champion & Reigning ABC Heavyweight Champion, Giant Man III (25-1-0 25KOs) in a unification bout to crown the new Heavyweight Champion Of The World, next week.

This post has been edited by CyruS: Jan 11 2009, 04:05 AM

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 11 2009, 05:00 AM
Post #20

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Elvin "The Komodo Dragon" Smalls has dismissed the threat of Giant Man III claiming, "This guy got no skills. He can't touch me, can't intimidate me and damn well sure can't beat me. I'm schooled man. I know what to do and how to do it. I don't listen to the snipers and the mother fuckers who wanna question my skills. I'm the best heavyweight around right now. 25-0. That's right. 25-0. I'm the reason The Prince retired. Giant Man III knows he's lost this fight. I tell you all now, I'm the greatest heavyweight in the world. 25-0. Fuck all y'all!"

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:26 PM