IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two heavyweight title fights are needed, Claims Dipsy Gawn.
CyruS
post Jan 11 2009, 05:06 AM
Post #21

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Giant Man III says Elvin Smalls is trying to convince himself that he actually has any balls to stand up to him. In reality, the odds are 20-1 that Smalls even bring his balls to the fight next week. It's more probable he will leave them at home and bring his track shoes to the fight because there is no way he will stay in there. I think we can all be in agreement and say Elvin Small has NO HEART, NO BALLS and is a PUSSY!

SHOTS FIRED!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 11 2009, 05:19 AM
Post #22

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Smalls laughed of the taunts from Giant Man III and told his rival, "You'll be knocked out. That's all there is to it. I don't have to run to beat you but everybody the world over knows that if I want to run I could make you faint within 3 rounds. That's how fuckin' useless you are. How the fuck you've beaten ANY decent heavyweights is beyond me. They must all be brain-dead to lose to a one-dimensional piece of shit like you. I'll break your fuckin' jaw. Watch out now, here comes The Dragon!"

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 11 2009, 05:28 AM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Giant Man III had this to say, "I've been many heavyweight because I am what you want to be, a REAL fighter. Everyone the world over knows when they come to see my fights they expect a knockout. I don't beat around the bush and scrap by for majority decision victorious. I will never see a decision for my fights ever all will end one way, a knockout. You better not run away from me. No one can respect a supposed Heavyweight Champion that doesn't even fight like a REAL fighter."

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 11 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #24

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Who is this Small guy?

GM III and Larry Holmes are the top Heavyweights now that The Prince is in "retirement"....they should be fighting each other ASAP...

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 11 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

The Prince is scared of the Giant Man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 11 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #26

SKULLSPLITTER

Scared?

LOL!

QUOTE(from the 2nd round of their fight)
Prince pummels III with a big hook to the solar plexus!! The crowd is on its feet!! III grimaces in pain.
... Prince is hammering relentlessly! III falls motionless against the ropes! The Referee stops the fight!
The Prince wins by a Knock Out!!

Giant Man III is 25-1 with all 25 wins coming by way of KO....his sole loss was against The Prince where he got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

P.S.~ Give him his PROPS!

This post has been edited by The C.E.O.: Jan 11 2009, 02:52 PM

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 11 2009, 04:59 PM
Post #27

Junior Middleweight

The Prince fought with no balls and waiting for the big man to be exhausted. No balls.

The Prince doesn't want it with Giant Man III in a rematch (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 11 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #28

SKULLSPLITTER

Waited?....it was the 2nd round....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bottom line...I gave GM III props....I think he knocks everyone else out at Heavy no matter what plan they use (other than maybe Holmes)....The Prince developed a Titanium chin under my tutelage....why can't you give him HIS props?

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Jan 11 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #29

Junior Middleweight

Because The Prince didn't KO Giant Man III, his exhaustion and the wind did.

The Prince didn't want to fight like a man in round 1, oh it's true.

He doesn't want it with the big man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 12 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #30

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Komodo Smalls has spoken out against former champion The Prince telling the worlds media, "He's a fuckin' racist anti anyone unless they are American. Lets face it, he thinks the best two heavyweights are Giant Man III and Larry Holmes. Yep, both Americans. What a surprise. The man is a straight up prick. Peligro Alcarez beats Holmes everytime they fight yet cos he ain't no yankee he don't get the credit from the fairy Prince. Deluded mother fucker should just stay the fuck away cos ain't nobody interested in him or his shitty comments. He's thick as shit and should keep his uneducated gob shut tight! As for Giant Man III...I will knock him out, I will make sure he doesn't get up when I am done with him."

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:24 AM