IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Larry Holmes speeks on Giant Man Fight...., And addresses comments made by Pink and SKULLSPLITTER to name a few...
BigG
post Jan 25 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

"Look...

First of all, Giant Man III is truly a monstrous puncher for at most 2 rounds...

I've been getting alot of slack for spending the night dancing on my toes..feeling this behemoth out...and then suddenly he rushed me with these combination's and he got me. Now when someone rushes you like that, someone who hits as hard as Giant Man III, what does a gifted....SMART boxer do? He keeps away and looks to counter. Now Giant Man dominated the first round and hurt me for a while....10-8 on all cards...but I knew this chump was done after the first..let me tell you this...I could've taken Giant Man III out in the 2nd..well technically I did...*giggles*...but I wanted to make him miss and embarrass him. I had my hands down to my waists...and I was throwing more heat in round 2.....I am the best defensive fighter at Heavyweight and the quickest and I got power...I wanted to take Prince into round 6 or 7 before I REALLY started punishing him..but what the hell can you do? He FAINTED..right before my eyes...and the fight was over right there...

I should be given CREDIT for this victory...All my haters, can go to hell.

I am once again, The World Heavyweight Champion after nearly 60 fights, baby. The Easton Assassin is has the Gold in his shoulder.

But this isn't the time to retire..not after that fight...

Sennen Pink, you ran against me in fight THREE...and you should've lost fight 1 and I BUSTED you the fuck up in fight 2. Your a bitchmade PUNK...your claim to fame is getting a close close call over me.

SKULLSPLITTER, I have proven my balls over and over....but I am the Smartest Heavyweight Technician of all time.

Later, ladies and gentlemen...I have to see my options...but most likely, Giant Man III will get his rematch.

Then AFTER I defeat him again...yes...I will retire...as Champion..and AS THE GREATEST HEAVYWEIGHT OF ALL TIME."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:18 AM