IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zab Judah KO'd in 8...announces retirement...but promoters want to use him one last time...
BigG
post Feb 1 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

It's been a really long run..but Zab Judah was KO'd in the opener of Holmes-Giant Man III in a heartbreaking loss.

Judah has lost too many IP's now and it is not advicable to keep putting him in with bigger, stronger, primed opponents.

But he was asked to fight, hated on, 17 year old pretty boy David Archuleta.

The roads to the top between Archuleta and Judah were very different.

Archuleta fought handpicked opponents to make him look spectacular.

Judah on the other hand..had a rough beginning and fought everyone..worked his way to the top like a real champion..took his beatings and never quit..

Accoring to some writers.....it would be a sad sight to see Judah, who cant fight like he used to, get fed to Archuleta.

Judah isn't a draw anymore too...his last few fights were card openers...apparently Judah was only fighting for the money, cuz he is broke. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Feb 1 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Jackson Osei Bonsu is very proud of his two straight knock out wins over Zab Judah and told the press, "Not only did I KO Zab twice in a row, I also KO'd Jimmy Jack just before that. Now I have a shot at Sharp for the title and I will do what I do. It will be head to head, toe-to-toe and I hope Zab backs me...if he puts his name behind mine I am sure I can beat Sharp."

Sharp meanwhile said, "It's an easy fight again, just like Skye was. It won't go past 7. End of the day, I'm too good for these chumps they keep feeding me....I want Zab Judah...Zab, bring it on, I would love to put you to sleep."

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Feb 2 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

Reigning Light Welterweight Champion Timothy Bradley (25-1-2) has stated that he wants to fight Zab Judah for his title. Bradleys single loss came by the hands of Judah when the "Desert Storm" was being tripped into the fight as an 8-0-1 prospect against the veteran Judah.

Bradley: "I have loads of respect for Zab Judah for both being the fighter and the promoter that he is. But I havent forgotten about this fight. I feel I should still be undefeated and I believe that would make me an even greater world champion. And Im sure I would beat Zab if I got the chance to fight him again. And with me being the champ and people starting to recognize me in the P4P lists, I think theres no reason for Zab not to take the fight."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 06:34 PM