IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ... "UFC #94 Controversy" ...GSP vs. Penn, Nevada State Athletic Commission Investigates....
Devo
post Feb 4 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #1

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,743

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Apparently GSP's corner-man was rubbing vaseline on Rushs' shoulders, chest & back (illegal) after glazing his face (legal) ... the corner-man could be in serious trouble w/ the commission... George is safe . No word from BJ but his people say he is considering retirement . I doubt if he wants to be remembered for that last fight so lets pray for Kenflo vs. Prodigy this summer . Josh Neer was arrested New Years Eve for DWI & eluding (he put the pedal to the metal) ... his match w/ Danzig is still a go Saturday night @ the Sun Dome . Three of the next four UFC events are freebies on Spike & I appreciate it ... especially after Bonnar & Silva failing to show up last weekend ! .... #$%^&*#%$ !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Devo
post Feb 6 2009, 10:46 AM
Post #2

Strawweight

Member No.: 7,743

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) ....Apparently shit is hitting the fan w/ this controversy "CHECK THE KEITH KIZER STORY ON THE FIGHTHYPE BULLETIN BOARD ABOVE" .... BJ is bitchin' ... for the record> nothing would have changed the outcome ... if BJ wants to mouth-off ... "LETS GIVE THE LITTLE DOUGH-BOY #3" ... Rush would crucify the squirt ! Don't sing it Penn ...BRING IT !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) ... I guess the vaseline is the reason he looked gassed after round #1 ... he was scared ... he knew he was gonna get his baggy-ass whooped & he had an adrenaline-dump ... poor mental-preparation led to his non-competitive performance . I would like to see Faber vs. Penn in the fall .... The "California Kid" will finish the job GSP started .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif)

This post has been edited by Devo: Feb 6 2009, 01:38 PM

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Feb 6 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #3

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

The writing was on the wall after the first round, and i agree penn looked gassed and scared. No vaseline in the first round...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:36 PM