Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Diet Tips, Post any recommended dishes in here
thehype
post Feb 6 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #1

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Okay, summer isn't too far away and I'll be hitting my diet hardcore in the near future.

If you're like me, you get burnt out pretty quick on the same ol' diet of chicken, tuna and protein shakes. LOL.

So anyway, if anyone has any good recipes that will help cut calories, carbs and all that good stuff, post 'em in here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Snoop
post Feb 6 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #2

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

Cool. I was thinking about starting a thread about diets.

When I started cutting weight, I found a pretty standard regimen (I went through A LOT of different ones).

My biggest meal is usually breakfast, or well, WAS usually breakfast. I'd eat something like:

1) Poached eats boiled in water and vinegar (vinegar keep the egg together)
2) Toast with jam and peanut butter
3) A bowl of oat bran with banana and fruits.
4) Cereal with milk
5) Orange Juice
6) Greek yogurt with honey for protein
7) Tea

The rest of the day I would just snack on small meals. It's always better to eat 4-5 small meals than 3 big meals. I would alternate between sandwiches, steamed vegetables, vegan curry, etc. Spices are your best friend when you're trying to diet. For dinner I'd always eat a salad. If you make em right, salads are pretty fucking hearty.

Other tips to cut weight is to drink water when you feel hungry. And put a teaspoon of vinegar in the water and flavor it with honey, or at the very least, a shitload of lemon. All the acid will burn away the fat on your stomach lining.

Another thing. Change out everything from white to brown. Rice, sugar, bread, etc.

And I know a lot of ya'll probably don't wanna hear this, but going vegan/vegetarian will help you lose loads, and it ain't all that bad if you can find the right recipes. I'll post some when I find my old ones.

This post has been edited by snoopnick: Feb 6 2009, 10:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 12:20 PM