Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Diet Tips, Post any recommended dishes in here
thehype
post Feb 6 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #1

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Okay, summer isn't too far away and I'll be hitting my diet hardcore in the near future.

If you're like me, you get burnt out pretty quick on the same ol' diet of chicken, tuna and protein shakes. LOL.

So anyway, if anyone has any good recipes that will help cut calories, carbs and all that good stuff, post 'em in here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ROLL DEEP
post May 21 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,301

Last thing at night is the hardest time for me to not snack out.

Finished for the day/night, sat watching TV or on the 'net and you always need to eat....even if you've just ate, lol.

This meal is pretty good for a late snack (if you've just finished work or something or haven't had time to eat at normal time)

Grilled flatbed mushrooms....y'know the massive opened ones. Jsut throw a little salt, pepper and whatever spices or seasoning you want. Be inventive, haha. I put anything from chilli powder, rosemary, ginger..anything on there.

Mashed swede. I was skeptical at first, but instead of high carb mash potato, eat mashed swede. It does actually taste real nice. Again, chuck in what you want to flavour it up. I've put some garlic in before and it tasted good.

Peas/sweetcorn....lots of vitamin C and fibre. Adds some colour to the meal and is part of your 5-a-day.

Tuna mixed with onion and a tiny bit of low fat mayo.

Right there is an easy to prepare, high protein, low fat and low carb meal. It's cheap too. Takes like 5mins to do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 05:55 AM