Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Diet Tips, Post any recommended dishes in here
thehype
post Feb 6 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #1

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Okay, summer isn't too far away and I'll be hitting my diet hardcore in the near future.

If you're like me, you get burnt out pretty quick on the same ol' diet of chicken, tuna and protein shakes. LOL.

So anyway, if anyone has any good recipes that will help cut calories, carbs and all that good stuff, post 'em in here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
dbdbdb
post May 21 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,102

I recently changed both my training and Diet routine in an effort to minimize the effort and maximize the results. I'm now training in my home gym five days a week {Mon. - Fri. One Hour per day} with Sat. & Sun. off. And light weight training seven days a week along with push-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups etc....

My eating habits were irregular and all over the place ... so that was something I definately had to get on track. I didn't want to have feeding sessions every two - three hours because I'm too busy during the day. So I started doing the following with GREAT!!!!!! Success.

----------------------------
* Morning Light Workout *

Breakfast Power Drink
- 2 8oz. bottles of Ensure Plus\Boost Plus - 2 Eggs and carnation instant breakfast mixed together in Blender with water.
- 24oz Water follow-up

Lunch
- Turkey Sandwich\Hoagie
- 24oz Water

* Heavy Gym Training & Workout *

Evening Feast
- A large Thanksgiving type meal
{The Works!!!!}

Late Snack
- 2 8oz. bottles of Ensure Plus\Boost Plus
- Package Graham Crackers
- Large Bowl Ice Cream

* Before I turn in - Light Workout *

The addition of the daily, 32oz of Ensure\Boost reduced the amount of times I have to stop every thing to eat. Now I'm getting a good daily caloric intake along with all the additional protein & minerals I need. And I've reduced my feeding times down to twice a day. .......... And I feel fantastic!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:07 AM