dbdbdb
post Mar 9 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,102

QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 9 2009, 11:35 AM) [snapback]427448[/snapback]
I'll stick with the 14 oz gloves.
Bull piss? Sitting watching TV with my hands in brine? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Nah, I'll pass, hahaha.

I'm with you ROLL DEEP,

Where in the hell do you get bull piss from? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The lady puts up with alot of sh*t from me, but I think rubbing "Bull Piss" on my face would be the straw that breaks the camels back, for sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 9 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #22

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 9 2009, 11:05 PM) [snapback]427493[/snapback]
I'm with you ROLL DEEP,

Where in the hell do you get bull piss from? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The lady puts up with alot of sh*t from me, but I think rubbing "Bull Piss" on my face would be the straw that breaks the camels back, for sure.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Mar 10 2009, 01:30 AM
Post #23

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 10 2009, 01:41 AM) [snapback]427500[/snapback]
I see that winning championships was a lot more important to him than dignity.

HAHAHAHA..For sure..

Dbdb---that shit you said is hilarious..hahahahahahahha..I can't believe he did it,but he did..I don't know if he did this when he became big but when he was a hobo,he did..Crazy shit!!!I could never do that no matter what..

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 10 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #24

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Mar 9 2009, 08:14 PM) [snapback]427462[/snapback]
hahhahaha..I can just picture that shit..Watching some basketball while soaking my hands in brine..hahaha..A lot of old schoolers did that shit..Bull piss is the extreme..I'd rather use brine if I were to do something like that to my face..My trainer said he used to soak his hands and face in brine and his face would smell like pickle juice!!hahahaha..NASTY SHIT..

If none of you have heard of this Jack Dempsey book I suggest you get it..It's called A Flame of Pure Fire--Jack Dempsey and the roaring 20's...It's about 500 pages long..In that book Dempsey talks about the bull piss thing and the brine..He's a crazy ass dude..

I heard some shit that Dempsey used to chew on tree bark or something to strengthen his jaw. Any of that mentioned in the book?

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Mar 10 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

QUOTE(snoopnick @ Mar 10 2009, 10:25 AM) [snapback]427537[/snapback]
I heard some shit that Dempsey used to chew on tree bark or something to strengthen his jaw. Any of that mentioned in the book?

Yeah, I've heard that too.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Mar 10 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #26

The Savage

QUOTE(snoopnick @ Mar 10 2009, 11:25 AM) [snapback]427537[/snapback]

Nope,no mention of that..Right now I'm at a part where it's talking about how he might of been pimping his wife to make money..He knew she was a prostitute before he married her and was ok with it..She was like 15-20 years older than him too..haha..He was 22 at the time..

I'm surprised at how easy it was to take advantage of Dempsey..He got paid NOTHING for the Willard fight..Kearns lost a bet on that Dempsey would KO Willard in the first and took it out of Dempsey's pay even though he never said he would KO Willard,especially since Willard had never been KO'd..Dempsey was real pissed about it but Kearns talked his way out of it..Then Kearns took out traveling expenses and training expenses..Dempsey had a feeling about this but Kearns was also making up for his loses in money he spent on booze,other gambling,and chicks..Kearns,instead of buying a chick roses or something on the first date,would buy them piano's!!!!

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Mar 10 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #27

The Savage

I suggest ya guys to get the book..It is kinda rare but worth it if ya feel like you're spending more than you should be..I paid 22 bucks for it..I've heard it can get up to 50+ though..

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 12:03 PM