> mayweather to return july 11th?, Clarification: Old Thread From July 11, 2009
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 19 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #21

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE(lloyd mayflower @ Mar 19 2009, 02:46 PM) [snapback]428874[/snapback]
id love nothin more than seein mosely teeing off on his arrogant head the way he did to marg.

This would be by far my greatest moment in boxing if this was to happen! I would take seeing this fight over any other right now. The amount of pure boxing skill and speed would be amazing to watch. As a boxing purist, it does not get any better than this. But like so many past fights that did not get made for whatever reasons, I see this as another one that will not get made. I think Shane needs to stay active and have another dominate showing to kind of put pressure on Floyd to make the fight. Heck, I am just curious what Floyd's plans are after Pac(if he wins, Pac that is).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Mar 19 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

i hope CEO is ready to horse him right into the hate dump as soon as a date is announced. In fact, as soon as there any evidence that a single sparring session has taken place...

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Mar 19 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #23

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Mar 19 2009, 01:08 PM) [snapback]428869[/snapback]
I really hope Hatton wins to ruin Mayweathers plans,cause all Floyd is looking for is the most money he can make. He probably then would not fight Ricky again, so then that would leave Shane next hopefully. I honestly have no desire to see Pac and Floyd fight, cause Floyd would beat the short Pac handily.

I have to agree with lloyd. If Hatton wins PBF will be ALL OVER that rematch. They'll do it in England with a huge live gate and Floyd will put on his black hat and say he's coming to get his P4P crown and bring it back to America where it belongs. That fight will sell itself, as nauseating as it sounds to a lot of us. He WILL jump on the 'Hatton's #1' bandwagon for sure.

I do not want this to happen. And fortunately it won't, cause Pacquiao won't let it.

However I still have a hard time envisioning PBF opting for a fight with Shane over Pacman. Unless he really, really hates the idea of working with Arum again. I think the best we can hope for (those of us who want a PBF-SSM fight more than anything else in boxing right now) is for the two of them to fight sometime around the spring of 2010.

+Quote Post
dbdbdb
post Mar 19 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,102

Is Hatton the real target here?? Floyd Sr. is presently training Hatton ...... Would Floyd Jr. fight Hatton while he's being trained by his father?

This is better than a soap opera (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Method
post Mar 19 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 19 2009, 11:23 AM) [snapback]428838[/snapback]
Floyd is no where near broke, not even remotely.

Where do people get these crappy rumors from????

Dan Rafael is reporting that Floyd is having problems with the IRS. Let me tell you something - If Floyd is having problems with the IRS, and he's so FLUSH w cash, why not just cut a check and be done with it?

+Quote Post
dbdbdb
post Mar 19 2009, 03:40 PM
Post #26

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Method @ Mar 19 2009, 04:15 PM) [snapback]428888[/snapback]
Dan Rafael is reporting that Floyd is having problems with the IRS. Let me tell you something - If Floyd is having problems with the IRS, and he's so FLUSH w cash, why not just cut a check and be done with it?

Litigation!!!!

Floyd and every other Professional that makes in the top tier has IRS problems, because they are taxed at a higher rate than those of us in the middle-class.

Look at how many senators that have tax problems and are filthy rich.
Look at how many musicians that have tax problems and are filthy rich.
Look at how many CEO's that have tax problems and are filthy rich.

None of them want to pay!!!!

Having tax problems and not paying the IRS doesn't mean you don't have any money. It may mean that you're not willing to pay the total amount and are seeking counsel to have the amount owed reduced.

Dan Rafael, although respected for his efforts as a reporter doesn't site any reliable sources, that can be verified. Which, in the real world is nothing more than a "blog". Reporting in the real world always site sources "that can be used for verificatiion" to distinguish factual from fictional reporting.

Without any reliable sources quoted ......... It becomes rumor and speculation.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Even on the FIGHT-HYPE forum -- You need at least two reliable sources when you make claims or the post gets locked. And that's because people can spew bullshit at will.

This post has been edited by dbdbdb: Mar 19 2009, 03:42 PM

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Mar 19 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #27

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Mar 19 2009, 11:34 AM) [snapback]428862[/snapback]
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) The girl is wallpaper dude. Beauty is always a thing to admire. And I'm well beyond fantasies.

Also, don't get mad or angry!!! You're not the first twit, who believes all the shit they read on the internet and I'm more than certain you won't be the last. So cheer up mate, you're not alone in the world of the duped.

LMFAO, I don't get mad at Cyber Professors or Cyber Bullies or Cyber Jack asses. Mayweather does have money problems all one needs to do is research. By the way get off your ass and go get a girl instead of admiring their pictures. You sound like the fuckin 40 year old virgin.

This post has been edited by Box in Hand: Mar 19 2009, 03:55 PM

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Mar 19 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE(Method @ Mar 19 2009, 02:15 PM) [snapback]428888[/snapback]

Amen!

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Mar 19 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #29

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE(Method @ Mar 19 2009, 04:15 PM) [snapback]428888[/snapback]

What are the details of his Tax problems? Im pretty sure he's living good with no financial issues. I read about some of his financial troubles last year but found out that they were only rumors.

This post has been edited by damarvelous1: Mar 19 2009, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post
dbdbdb
post Mar 19 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #30

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE(Box in Hand @ Mar 19 2009, 04:55 PM) [snapback]428894[/snapback]
LMFAO, I don't get mad at Cyber Professors or Cyber Bullies or Cyber Jack asses. Mayweather does have money problems all one needs to do is research. By the way get off your ass and go get a girl instead of admiring their pictures. You sound like the fuckin 40 year old virgin.

Ok, Mr. Research

I'm calling your bluff ......... Show us what you found out, through all this research. And judging by your previous reply .. anything found on sesame street doesn't count.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 12:30 PM