IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The KING is Back!! Larry Holmes returns.
BigG
post Apr 3 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

He's back....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BigG
post Apr 3 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Holmes responds to TOS...

"I know what you wanna do, fatboy....you wanna fight Lanky Gawn, a man that CAN'T beat a live body not named Giant Man III because you know he easy pickings. Let me tell you something, TOS.....I finished Lanky Gawn's prime when I gave him his 2nd loss...it wil look great on your record when you do beat him..but EVERYONE knows the best Heavyweight alive is I....

I am the KING, I retired AS champion, after my two spectacular performances over Giant Man III...let me tell you this, that big boy ain't BEEN THE SAME since I put hands on him....I was too good to ever lose to that boy...

TOS you punk, you retired because you constanstly spent training camps at Burger King, GETTING your weight up and you knew you were too damn FAT to fight...it's been a long time TOS but I know you ain't the SAME figther you was two years ago when you beat me...yeah, I admit, TOS beat me...he's the best fighter I've ever fought...but let me tell you something.....I will send you packing to Burger King and you will change your profession after I'm done with you..I will make you a manager of Burger King after this fight...."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:01 PM