IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Angus-Holmes Heavyweight championship, May 10th...it's ON
Maxy
post May 3 2009, 06:10 AM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Cruiserweight legend Harold "Harry" Angus has officially signed to meet the self-proclaimed greatest heavyweight champion of them all, "The Eastern Assassin" Larry Holmes on May 10th. The hugely anticipated match-up will see Angus attempting to regain the heavyweight title from champion Holmes and promises to be an explosive encounter.

"We are ring legends. I'm the most dominant cruiserweight the world has ever seen and I've proven that by never losing a fight at 200Ibs...my only defeats both came to much bigger men at heavyweight so I go into this fight knowing that I'ma be the under dog. All I'll say for now is....you's best get your ticket quick cos this is the hottest show in town and Harry Angus is about to break some heads!"

More to come.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BigG
post May 10 2009, 02:22 AM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Harold's performance resembled some of Hector Camacho's post performances after his fight with Edwin Rosario...Harold ran like a bitch the last few rounds. In a rematch, Holmes would give him a wedgie, take his lunch money, and hang that little bitch in his locker. Holmes was once again the power puncher and lost a close decision to the more popular fight...the SYSTEM did Larry Holmes in! And this is a WAY past his prime Holmes....(well, he is really, since I've totally lost my touch in making fighter plans (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ). Harold ANUS is a first class DOUCHEBAG and reminds me of the WeBL Joe Calzaghe.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 08:10 AM