IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The league needs new gyms, fighters, prospects, champions...
BigG
post May 10 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Honestly, I wanna get back into this thing and make a good gym again but I think the only division that's alive is the heavyweights. Fights are just getting recycled in the lower weights. As I was checking results...the belt is basically being passed around and people are forgetting to switch up fight plans.The same fighters keep fighting each other. The league is dying...and honestly the last worth wile fight is TOS vs. Angus. After that, it's basically dead. Where are Cyrus and BJH at? I think we should take C.E.O's advice and start over...or fix it up because I see no point in continuing this league unless we make a change. The league also has no trash talk anymore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Maxy
post May 10 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

I've noticed a few new gyms floating about but they don't seem to have many fighters. I'm talking about Language Barriers, Another World, Delayed Detonation and Blue Mountain. I think there are a couple of others too. Maybe they are just someones extra gym but at the end of the day if they make more fighters its better for the league. I'm starting to fade out some fighters from my main gym and I'll move them to another bum gym so that I've got room to create more talent.

Cyrus and BJH need a few new faces too and it would be good if CEO made a comeback.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:10 AM