IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THE BERTO BASH BUS, Let's doom that bitch!
Vodoo
post May 31 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #21

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,289

I'll hop on board. Although I won't penalize the guy for excessive holding in one fight, I don't like the fact that he claims to be a champion but also too green to face the elite guys. He's hijacking that belt. Also I don't like how limited he is as a fighter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post May 31 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #22

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

and are you wanting to get on The Bus and bash him or not?

i teach at a middle school. berto reminds me of the fights i see in the hallway. two 13 yr old boys trying their best not look like a bitch.
[/quote]

You still need to answer the question? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Keith
post May 31 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #23

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ May 31 2009, 01:03 PM) *
and are you wanting to get on The Bus and bash him or not?

i teach at a middle school. berto reminds me of the fights i see in the hallway. two 13 yr old boys trying their best not look like a bitch.

You still need to answer the question? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

ya. i'll buy a ticket.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post May 31 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #24

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

I made this rule because of Mean Mister Mustard....he likes to make shit difficult for all my Hate Wagons and Dumps....like obviously Hating on a fighter in threads like this....I'll put his name down...and then he says.."Why did you add me?"....lol....he gets off on doing that shit...lol

JLUVBABY, keith, and Vodoo have all been added....still waiting on clarfications from kingknockout and provo...I will give them until the end of the night...if they don't show up...they'll be added.....

and remember....you have to have your signatures turned on in your options to see The BBB and who's on it.....

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post May 31 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 12:53 PM) *
I made this rule because of Mean Mister Mustard....he likes to make shit difficult for all my Hate Wagons and Dumps....like obviously Hating on a fighter in threads like this....I'll put his name down...and then he says.."Why did you add me?"....lol....he gets off on doing that shit...lol

JLUVBABY, keith, and Vodoo have all been added....still waiting on clarfications from kingknockout and provo...I will give them until the end of the night...if they don't show up...they'll be added.....

and remember....you have to have your signatures turned on in your options to see The BBB and who's on it.....

Yeah put me on that shit.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 31 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #26

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

guys i cant put my signature on this hate wagon (berto)... i need to see him in his next fight before i start hating the guy.. i was thinking last night watching the fight that their styles just didnt match up very well to make it a good fight and even if you want to say he held too much urango didnt do much to stop it... urango could have done a lot more to make that a better fight himself... i will give berto one thing he was willing to fight mosely and mosely backed out of the fight so on that alone i cant just hate the guy just yet... in the future win or lose once he is in with the elite i think he will be fun to watch.. so on that note alone i cant put my sig. on the hate wagon just yet.. i want to see who they're looking at for his next fight as well.... that will have a lot to say about what they think about his chances in the division...

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 31 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #27

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ May 31 2009, 12:53 PM) *

ceo dont add me just yet.. i wanna see who they are looking for him to fight next... dont forget they tried to get mosely for last night and mosely turned that down so i dont think they are triing to protect him... i think its a little premature.. yeah i think his chin is very suspect like his brothers but i cant hate him if he is legitamately triing to make good fights and the guys back out on him...

hey by the way i pre ordered fnr4 the other day and got the demo and i must say its looking good... i pick the game up july 1st from game stop and imma reward myself with ufc undisputed next... i've looked it up and it looks like its gonna be fun too.. they need to make a game that has the guys from the other organizations too tho..imo... looking forward to linking up with you.. my wireless modem should be here in a few weeks...

This post has been edited by JLUVBABY: May 31 2009, 03:06 PM

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post May 31 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Vodoo @ May 31 2009, 11:59 AM) *
I'll hop on board. Although I won't penalize the guy for excessive holding in one fight, I don't like the fact that he claims to be a champion but also too green to face the elite guys. He's hijacking that belt. Also I don't like how limited he is as a fighter.

not true voodoo mosely turned that fight down... he tried to get mosely thats not hijacking the title... and if he is as li9mited as you think he is he wont be on top long anyway... the division is too deep and its not like he's running... again i say styles makes fights and i think urango and his style just didnt match up very well and that could be partly cuzz urango especially early didnt do very much as far as offense...

+Quote Post
happygocampy
post May 31 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #29

Strawweight

Member No.: 4,569

Sign me up!

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post May 31 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #30

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 31 2009, 04:10 PM) *
not true voodoo mosely turned that fight down... he tried to get mosely thats not hijacking the title... and if he is as li9mited as you think he is he wont be on top long anyway... the division is too deep and its not like he's running... again i say styles makes fights and i think urango and his style just didnt match up very well and that could be partly cuzz urango especially early didnt do very much as far as offense...

Damn, you going out of your way to rip on Shane alot lately in alot of your posts,lol. Sure I wish Mosley would have fought Berto too, but I understand his position. He has been in the game a long time and fought a ton of tough fighters, and at 38 I will wait to see what his next move is.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:07 PM