Warlord
post Jun 2 2009, 02:04 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 01:41 AM) *
Now this should be interesting!

Especially after all the mad shit Dana White talked on Kimbo when he was in EliteXC.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 2 2009, 02:08 AM
Post #4

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 2 2009, 03:04 AM) *
Especially after all the mad shit Dana White talked on Kimbo when he was in EliteXC.

Thats the funny part. I wonder is he going to be a dick head on the show towards him. I wonder what conversations between Kimbo and Rampage are going to be like. Hell all this is going to be funny. When they do the picks I wonder what number will he go...its just so much to see in the first episode alone.

+Quote Post
Blacklinesportz
post Jun 2 2009, 02:50 AM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 10,316

QUOTE (3King3 @ Jun 2 2009, 03:08 AM) *
Thats the funny part. I wonder is he going to be a dick head on the show towards him. I wonder what conversations between Kimbo and Rampage are going to be like. Hell all this is going to be funny. When they do the picks I wonder what number will he go...its just so much to see in the first episode alone.

I think they will keep Kimbo as long as possible for the huge ratings spike will have because he's there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jun 2 2009, 09:19 AM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

Folks, we are now beginnning to see the Hollywoodization of the UFC. It's been happening slowly but now it's going full speed. Kimbo the tomato can doesn't deserved to be on that show and there are hundreds of heavyweights who are more deserving. This is for ratings and ratings only. Pretty soon they're gonna have the celebrity edition of the TUF show where people like Jose Conseco and Danny Bonaducci will be part of the cast.

This post has been edited by Box in Hand: Jun 2 2009, 09:20 AM

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 2 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 2 2009, 10:19 AM) *
Folks, we are now beginnning to see the Hollywoodization of the UFC. It's been happening slowly but now it's going full speed. Kimbo the tomato can doesn't deserved to be on that show and there are hundreds of heavyweights who are more deserving. This is for ratings and ratings only. Pretty soon they're gonna have the celebrity edition of the TUF show where people like Jose Conseco and Danny Bonaducci will be part of the cast.

Don't you think thats a bit harsh. There have been plenty of cats on TUF that sucked way more then Kimbo and didn't have any recognition either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jun 2 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #8

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 2 2009, 09:27 AM) *
Don't you think thats a bit harsh. There have been plenty of cats on TUF that sucked way more then Kimbo and didn't have any recognition either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

No, I don't think that's harsh. I don't see any other reason for having Kimbo on here. Why is it that this season they're not making fighters fight their way into the house? They want to keep Kimbo on for ratings. I think Kimbo's a good person but he is not the UFC caliber material and never will be. He's too old at this point. He has a punchers chance and that's it.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jun 2 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #9

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 2 2009, 01:03 AM) *

Hey Warlord.

Welcome back.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 2 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 2 2009, 10:23 AM) *
No, I don't think that's harsh. I don't see any other reason for having Kimbo on here. Why is it that this season they're not making fighters fight their way into the house? They want to keep Kimbo on for ratings. I think Kimbo's a good person but he is not the UFC caliber material and never will be. He's too old at this point. He has a punchers chance and that's it.

Damn right, he got into the house for ratings but that doesn't change that FACT that there have been fighters with far less quality in the house before him. Keep in mind that this is his shot a going to the UFC and fighting for real and this is how Dana has been making the newer UFC fighter prove themselves before they can be on one of the fight cards. This is Kimbo waiting in line like the rest of them. Dana could have put him in on an undercard with some Tomato can and made money off of him that way.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:30 PM