Warlord
post Jun 30 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 29 2009, 10:55 AM) *
I bet he misses the ROIDS from PRIDE. LOL

Wanderlei Silva never tested postive for steriods in his entire career. And he was tested for it as well, when Pride came to the U.S. So unless you got something to back up your rampant speculation, I suggest you STFU.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 30 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 30 2009, 01:03 AM) *
Wanderlei Silva never tested postive for steriods in his entire career. And he was tested for it as well, when Pride came to the U.S. So unless you got something to back up your rampant speculation, I suggest you STFU.

SMH at you protecting this mans rep. LOL I don't know why anybody would try deny that he used steroids when the signs are pretty evident.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Jun 30 2009, 07:42 AM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 2 2009, 11:50 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 30 2009, 07:36 AM) *
SMH at you protecting this mans rep. LOL I don't know why anybody would try deny that he used steroids when the signs are pretty evident.

And what signs would those be, genius?

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 3 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #14

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Hair loss?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 3 2009, 01:31 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 3 2009, 02:10 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Wanderlei still has his hair. He's always had that jacked-up hairline.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jul 3 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 3 2009, 12:50 AM) *
And what signs would those be, genius?

Him losing to Rich Franklin is all the evidence I need to accuse your boy of sticking needles in his ass. Let's not even mention him getting absolute owned by Rampage after what he did to him in Pride. I don't care how shot a fighter is, a fighter of his calliber should not have declined this much so fast.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 3 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jul 3 2009, 01:04 PM) *
Him losing to Rich Franklin is all the evidence I need to accuse your boy of sticking needles in his ass. Let's not even mention him getting absolute owned by Rampage after what he did to him in Pride. I don't care how shot a fighter is, a fighter of his calliber should not have declined this much so fast.

Losing to a top fighter = "on steroids" in your book? Nice work, Sherlock.

That was a competitive fight that most intelligent people feel Silva won. Watch the crowd reaction after the decision is read. Rich Franklin has been one of the UFC's biggest draws. When the crowd boos his win, that should tell you something.

Silva got owned by Rampage? He got caught. It wasn't a complete rape like Silva's wins over Rampage, leaving him dangling from the ropes and shit, drooling like an infantile retard.

Silva hasn't declined "this much, so fast." His chin has been destroyed. Fighting heavyweights like Hunt and Cro Crop on multiple ocassions, and going full speed in sparring every single day takes a toll on the body. Silva's been on the way down for a long time. To act like he suddenly declined over night is retarded, and something I'd fully expect from a TUF-noob like you.

I've come to the conclusion you're gay. You posting the shit you did is all the evidence I need to accuse you of sticking cocks in your ass. Let's not even mention you getting absolutely owned by myself or Method. I don't care how feminine a poster is, a poster of your calibre should not be getting on his knees so fast.

So how easy it is to reach conclusions with zero evidence?

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jul 3 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 3 2009, 09:17 PM) *
Losing to a top fighter = "on steroids" in your book? Nice work, Sherlock.

That was a competitive fight that most intelligent people feel Silva won. Watch the crowd reaction after the decision is read. Rich Franklin has been one of the UFC's biggest draws. When the crowd boos his win, that should tell you something.

Silva got owned by Rampage? He got caught. It wasn't a complete rape like Silva's wins over Rampage, leaving him dangling from the ropes and shit, drooling like an infantile retard.

Silva hasn't declined "this much, so fast." His chin has been destroyed. Fighting heavyweights like Hunt and Cro Crop on multiple ocassions, and going full speed in sparring every single day takes a toll on the body. Silva's been on the way down for a long time. To act like he suddenly declined over night is retarded, and something I'd fully expect from a TUF-noob like you.

I've come to the conclusion you're gay. You posting the shit you did is all the evidence I need to accuse you of sticking cocks in your ass. Let's not even mention you getting absolutely owned by myself or Method. I don't care how feminine a poster is, a poster of your calibre should not be getting on his knees so fast.

So how easy it is to reach conclusions with zero evidence?

And there it is...........................

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 10:25 AM