> Hendo/Bisping (SPOILER)
King Eugene
post Jul 13 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #11

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 12 2009, 01:37 PM) *
Here's an interview right after it happened...

Henderson explaining the finishing blow.

Was it just me or did it sound like Henderson has a little slur to his speech now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jul 14 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

Bein Scottish i dont have much by way of British pride, just dont want to let you all get it your own way, so dont forget that team USA got torn a new ass hole on the show. And also i like Hendo so i dont really care that Bisping got beat. (plus hes english!)

On another note, iv been away at a music festival all weekend and consequently am too late to see the videos on youtube. I fuckin hate this shit! if anyone finds one please post a link!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 14 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #13

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 13 2009, 11:50 PM) *
Was it just me or did it sound like Henderson has a little slur to his speech now?

Nahhh...he's had that goin' on for a long time....he lost his teeth and wears a partial denture...

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 14 2009, 11:50 AM) *
Bein Scottish i dont have much by way of British pride, just dont want to let you all get it your own way, so dont forget that team USA got torn a new ass hole on the show. And also i like Hendo so i dont really care that Bisping got beat. (plus hes english!)

On another note, iv been away at a music festival all weekend and consequently am too late to see the videos on youtube. I fuckin hate this shit! if anyone finds one please post a link!

Regarding the bold....I think that was all a set up...some of our amateur wannabes pitted against Britain's most talented.....Britain wins those battles, and it makes the final, and most important, fight more interesting...

and then when it came down to the 2 pro coaches throwing down....the generals locking horns....Henderson drove the point home...showing Bisping and England where they stand next The USA in MMA....which is....not standing at all.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I couldn't find you a good quality clip....but wait 'til you see it...it's as bad as it gets...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 15 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #14

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 14 2009, 06:37 PM) *
Regarding the bold....I think that was all a set up...some of our amateur wannabes pitted against Britain's most talented.....Britain wins those battles, and it makes the final, and most important, fight more interesting...

Lets be serious CEO. There was no set up.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 15 2009, 06:37 AM
Post #15

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

This was Pac vs Hatton all over again, only the stoppage was more vicious

Bisping looked shit scared the whole fight

I like that hendo owned up he knew bisping was out cold, and he just smashed him again on the ground out of spite... LOL... bispings toes curled up like a bitch getting a good blow job

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 15 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #16

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 15 2009, 01:31 AM) *
Lets be serious CEO. There was no set up.

I'm serious....I saw this season as a fix and marketing ploy to sell the real USA vs. UK fight at UFC 100....

TUF 9 was kinda like a World Games matchup...you know..how America has their amateurs going against the smaller countries' top talent....all of our better guys are ALREADY in WEC or UFC or something...

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 15 2009, 07:37 AM) *
This was Pac vs Hatton all over again, only the stoppage was more vicious

Bisping looked shit scared the whole fight

I like that hendo owned up he knew bisping was out cold, and he just smashed him again on the ground out of spite... LOL... bispings toes curled up like a bitch getting a good blow job

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I found a small gif for ya, lloyd...

(IMG:http://i26.tinypic.com/whbg4i.gif)

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jul 15 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Cheers CEO, that was a fuckin beast of a KO.

Also aside from all the patriotic ramblings and talks of a set up, theres no doubt that Bisping is (possibly was after that) a good fighter and thats a BIG win for Hendo. Lets see him in there with the Spider again and see what happens

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 12:00 PM