> What now for Fedor
The CEO
post Jul 25 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #11

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 25 2009, 09:08 PM) *
I dont hate lesnar. The dude is the hulk, says what he thinks and couldnt give a fuck if he offends in the process

IMO carwin has the best chance against lesnar of any heavy at the moment. He is almost as big, similar in strength, shown a solid chin and composure when hit with a big shot, better striking (hardly elite but better than lesnars which is garbage), has much more power in his fists (lesnar buckled randy, but randy was a tiny heavy, lesnar has shown fuck all with his stand up apart from that one moment. Carwin dropped gonzaga like a shotgun with what was essentially an arm punch), and most importantly has very good wrestling. Wrestling is the key here. Mir had the best jiu jitsu in the heavyweight division, gonzaga coming a close second, and he couldnt do shit because his wrestling wasnt up to snuff and he wasnt strong enough. Carwins on youtube saying he wants the fight

Tell me CEO, who you think poses the biggest threat to lesnar? Strikers like congo have no chance apart from landing a hail mary punch in the first 10 seconds of the fight before they get bullrushed to the mat. Apart from carwin, there is nobody else in lesnars size and strength league to be competitive.

I wasn't insinuating that YOU hate Lesnar....and your post really already answers your question...lol.....all the other UFC Heavies are outmatched....Lesnar is too strong and too explosive to be contained...and I also think his stand up fists are a little better than you give him credit for....

I think Big Nog, Carwin, and Kongo all have a shot....slim ones.

The next guy to beat Lesnar will have to catch him flush with a power shot as he's going for the takedown and finish him.....or submit him from the bottom....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 26 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #12

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

In some respects i think what happened to hughes will happen to lesnar. Hughes dominated for a long time with wrestling and ground n pound. Eventually, as learnt more and more techniques apart from his wrestling, he started using them in the octagon (eg his striking) and became more vulnerable for it. Hughes himself said that he tought himself more ways to lose

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 26 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (provo @ Jul 25 2009, 11:47 AM) *
I think Brock would destroy fedor ! Pound the shit out of him Brock is to strong..
I only seen fedor fight once and that was Arlovski and I was not impressed with fedor ,he got lucky throwing a punch with his eyes closed and head down lol
I don't kno maybe I got to watch more on this guy!
Any fights of fedor I gotta watch ??
I just don't see what the big thing is about this guy!
If anyone know of any good fights where he kicked ass ,can u let me kno so I could check them out! Thanks.

Check out his BEATDOWN of all-time great Antonio Rodrido Nogueira. That beatdown was so sick it had sexy-ass Eiko Koike in tears live in front of the cameras. (Eiko was the PRIDE commentator for the japanese broadcasts. Google her. You won't regret it. She's fine as fuck.)

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 26 2009, 11:36 PM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Mir had the best jiu jitsu in the heavyweight division

Mir has better Jits than Big Nog? Even Mir doesn't believe that. And he's said so. Numerous times.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 26 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Tell me CEO, who you think poses the biggest threat to lesnar?

I'm not CEO, but I can tell you, in the UFC I think Big Nog has the best chance. He can work off his back and submit guys from the bottom. That's what you need against a guy like Brock Lesnar.

Outside the UFC you have a good deal of guys with the potential to turn Brock into a gigantic shit stain. Fedor, Alistair Overeem, Josh Barnett (who may never fight again now), and even Brett Rogers.

Fedor's the only one I'd put my house down on, but the rest are worth a bet as well.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 27 2009, 02:11 AM
Post #16

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 27 2009, 04:36 AM) *
Mir has better Jits than Big Nog? Even Mir doesn't believe that. And he's said so. Numerous times.

Nog is done as a force in the heavyweight division. When he loses to couture i wouldnt be surprised to see him retire

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 27 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 27 2009, 03:11 AM) *
Nog is done as a force in the heavyweight division. When he loses to couture i wouldnt be surprised to see him retire

Don't count Nog out yet. His loss to Mir isn't quite indicative of his state in the division. Nog had been out of the ring for nearly a year doing TUF when he fought Mir. (His longest layoff ever.) And, more importantly, he had been hospitalized for a serious staph infection just before the bout took place. He checked himself out against doctor's orders in order to fulfil his obligation "to the fans."

Let's see give Nog the benefit of the doubt before declaring him a finished fighter. God knows he deserves at least that much.

+Quote Post
provo
post Jul 27 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #18

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

Damn WARLORD I googled her eiko whatever her name is ! That bitch gots some nice titts !
Thanks LoL

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 28 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #19

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (provo @ Jul 25 2009, 11:47 AM) *
I think Brock would destroy fedor ! Pound the shit out of him Brock is to strong..
I only seen fedor fight once and that was Arlovski and I was not impressed with fedor ,he got lucky throwing a punch with his eyes closed and head down lol
I don't kno maybe I got to watch more on this guy!
Any fights of fedor I gotta watch ??
I just don't see what the big thing is about this guy!
If anyone know of any good fights where he kicked ass ,can u let me kno so I could check them out! Thanks.

Check out the Kevin Randleman fight. I pretty dang good fight. He wasn't dominating but he came out on top. Also check out his battle with Crocop

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 28 2009, 01:40 AM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (provo @ Jul 27 2009, 08:01 PM) *
Damn WARLORD I googled her eiko whatever her name is ! That bitch gots some nice titts !
Thanks LoL

No problem, brother. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If you like Eiko, check out Yoko Matsugane. I'd kill someone to nut on her.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2014 - 11:46 PM