Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gina Carano vs Cyborg
provo
post Aug 12 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

Ok so the fight between Gina carano and Cyborg is this weekend ,im pretty excited to see this fight,2 of the best women fighters going at eachother . I think it should be a war im going for Gina but I think cyborg is a strong bitch..lol
What's your guys thoughts out there ???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
thehype
post Aug 16 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I actually thought Carano fought a great fight despite the circumstances. A lot of people thought she was going to get crushed and beatdown on the ground, but I thought she fought her ass off. Her mistake was giving up the mount...had she not done that, she very well might have won that fight. She escaped a nasty submission that a lot of folks might have tapped on and she was actually landing some nasty, hard shots of her own...Cyborg's just got one helluva chin. I think Gina was nervous though (probably bought into all of that Cyborg hype too) and after she had that adrenaline dump, she just gassed. No shame in the loss...she put on a good scrap. She did pull a Forrest Griffin though and just disappeared after the fight...didn't even show up for the post-fight presser...that's pretty whack.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:53 AM