Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gina Carano vs Cyborg
provo
post Aug 12 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

Ok so the fight between Gina carano and Cyborg is this weekend ,im pretty excited to see this fight,2 of the best women fighters going at eachother . I think it should be a war im going for Gina but I think cyborg is a strong bitch..lol
What's your guys thoughts out there ???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Aug 12 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I'm definitely looking forward to this one and will be watching it instead of any boxing that night. I like Cyborg by knockout in this one, but would not be shocked at all to see Gina pull off the upset.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 12 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #3

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

I like this fight too...

I'm gonna roll with Carano. I think her refinement and tighter shots will serve her well in this matchup. I see her keeping her cool and stopping Cyborg...

+Quote Post
Romulus9
post Aug 13 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #4

Formerly wvu8893

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,334

I'm picking Carano, and I'm pulling Carano because she's the hottest woman on planet Earth.

If she gets in trouble, all she has to do it hit Cyborg in the balls. I think Cyborg is still pre-op.

Gina wins and, thus, all normal red-blooded men win too.

+Quote Post
happygocampy
post Aug 14 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #5

Strawweight

Member No.: 4,569

I'm pulling for Gina to win too though i'm not sure she will because, Cyborg not only looks like a man, but also sounds like one when he talks.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Aug 15 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

I think Cyborg is going to pummel fuck Gina Cerano.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 16 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #7

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Well Carano ended up getting pummeled alright....it was kinda strange how it went down...Carano was winning the 1st half of the round...getting the better of the standup and the full mount....but then she got nervous and gassed out of nowhere and Cyborg simply took over...I'd like to see them rematch...

Melendez whooped ass...redeemed a loss.

Gegard Mousasi IMPRESSED....watch out for that guy...he's a real smooth assassin type....composed as fuck with extra nice hands...

Andre Ward was interviewed...love that kid's attitude...classy and humble. He's gonna SCHOOL Kessler...you can bank on that pick.

Showtime and Strikeforce scored last night....I enjoyed the show...

+Quote Post
thehype
post Aug 16 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #8

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I actually thought Carano fought a great fight despite the circumstances. A lot of people thought she was going to get crushed and beatdown on the ground, but I thought she fought her ass off. Her mistake was giving up the mount...had she not done that, she very well might have won that fight. She escaped a nasty submission that a lot of folks might have tapped on and she was actually landing some nasty, hard shots of her own...Cyborg's just got one helluva chin. I think Gina was nervous though (probably bought into all of that Cyborg hype too) and after she had that adrenaline dump, she just gassed. No shame in the loss...she put on a good scrap. She did pull a Forrest Griffin though and just disappeared after the fight...didn't even show up for the post-fight presser...that's pretty whack.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Aug 16 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #9

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

My first MMA fight in a very long time was this one..Cyborg had the biggest neck I've ever seen a chick have..That's how she was able to take those punches so easy..Carano got out of some submissions that I thought she wasn't going to be able to..I could tell she was going to lose ater the first minute..Cyborg over powered her and Gina wasn't used to that it seemed so she got nervous which then made her get tired more quickly then she got whooped..She did fight a good fight considering who she was fighting though I think..Cyborg is a beast.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Aug 16 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #10

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

Sorry don't like seeing women fight. It actually disturbs me that people pay to see women do that to each other.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 09:33 PM