IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A message to Richard Schaefer, I will not shut up until I hear from Oscar himself. I have much more&#
aqueen501
post Aug 25 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,450

Boxing fans... Richard Schaefer... Anyone at Golden Boy...
I am not trying to start problems... However, I made a promise to my son that I would "try" to reach his father...my sons father just happens to be Oscar freakin De La Hoya. Does Oscar know what life is like for his 10 year old son?
Oscar, you must believe me. I've never talked ill of you to our son... Devon is only 10... He does not hate you! He loves you! He will always love you no matter what!
This is not a competition, and I am not trying to make you "look" bad... Oscar, Richard makes you look very very bad.
Richard, as the CEO of Golden Boy you need a reminder of who holds the name De La Hoya...
Richard... You may be the world champion in scamming America with your Private Banking Bullshit... That's between you and the IRS... As for Devon... This is, and always will be Oscar's son. Yes you hold the puppet strings for now but you will not keep the truth from Oscar forever... SO you should probably come up with a win win plan ... I have no problem in letting go of the past as long as you let go of your strangle hold over my son's father... He is not a fucking robot for you to wind up and call on the phone 5 times a day. I want no part of Oscars life...However your sons see Oscar more than anyone in Oscars whole family... You cant keep a human being away locked up and under your control like this... Its wrong!
Boxing fans... Think what you want about me. I really don't give a shit. What I say is the truth... Vincent De La Hoya, Isabella, Genie, Monica, Ceci, Jjr, Oscars step-mother also named Cecilia, J Sr. Everyone in Durango... (Oscar's mothers side) everyone knows the power you hold over Oscar... You are not God! You cannot keep a grown man "f***ed up" in the head this way... It is wrong...
Move the fuck out of the way and let my son have a little time with his dad... I'm not going to shut up until you do!!!
Remember... It can't be slander if it's true... Yes Richard you are making a lot of money, but for who? Devon doesn't even have a college fund set up.

Regardless if he is out of wedlock, he is still Oscar De La Hoya's son. Damn it people, can someone please help me reach out to Oscar... This is just for his son... I do not want any part of it. I love my son and for him I must do whatever I can... Yes I will do stupid dorky youtube videos, any interviews with anyone who will listen... I will not however just show up somewhere... That's one lesson I did learn.
Angelicque

This post has been edited by aqueen501: Aug 25 2009, 11:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 25 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #2

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

This goes out on the front page of the site, I would guaran damn tee you'll hear from somebody.

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Aug 25 2009, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Cerebral Ape

Member No.: 5,390

Let me call oscar and handle all of this

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Aug 25 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Welterweight

Member No.: 6,422

such bullshit. This chick is starved for attention.

Why else name all her youtube videos as "Oscar De La Hoya's Baby Mama......" and then whatever she's doing?

There's ways to handle shit like this if it's true, and she's going the "I want money, I don't care about the kid" route.

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 25 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #5

Yet, you're "Hands Across America" for Amanda Rodriguez Gatti. SMH.

+Quote Post
thisneverworks
post Aug 25 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (aqueen501 @ Aug 25 2009, 12:43 PM) *
It can't be slander if it's true...

Actually it can't be slander because you wrote it ;-). I think you are looking for "libel".

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Aug 25 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #7

Welterweight

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 25 2009, 12:50 PM) *

Already said I was done with that topic, so.... *shrugs*

I don't know if the kid is Oscar's or not. I'm simply saying she's going about this the wrong way. go the legal route and get a paternity test. If that comes back saying Oscar's the dad, then you have a LOT of options in your corner.

Going on the internet and making youtube videos isn't the way.

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Aug 25 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #8

Welterweight

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 25 2009, 12:50 PM) *

Also, "Hands across America" was set up to fight homelessness and poverty. Not sure that is an applicable thing to say in this case, but whatever.

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 25 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #9

No, not "literally" applicable, but I'm gonna concede you the benefit of the doubt that you're bright enough to understand the point, and thus, the irony...

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Aug 25 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,304

Stop the presses AQUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that is MY BABY!

And I'm about to get into this fetal dogfight head on!!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 06:47 PM