torvix2000
post Sep 20 2009, 02:10 AM
Post #2

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Sep 20 2009, 07:02 AM) *
make the fukin fight.

Mosley has disrespected Mayweather. So no fight. You'll hear this excuse sooner or later.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Sep 20 2009, 02:19 AM
Post #3

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

Torvix is right.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 20 2009, 02:29 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Sep 20 2009, 03:19 AM) *
Torvix is right.

Yup... Had it been Chris John up there, then the fight would be getting set for January...

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Sep 20 2009, 02:29 AM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

hell wait at least till after the cotto v pacman fight. besides isnt shane fighting in jan?

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 20 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 20 2009, 03:29 AM) *
Yup... Had it been Chris John up there, then the fight would be getting set for January...

Ha ha ha! That's funny. And here was I thinking he was waiting for Ivan Calderon!!

Mosley is waaaaay bigger than PBF, he looked like a beast in there standing next to Floyd. However will he be able to deal with Floyd's side to side movement (see running) to get him to engage? I seriously doubt it.

It's the fight I was most like to see though.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 20 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #7

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 20 2009, 03:29 AM) *

Don't you love the double-standards. JMM called Floyd out so that was his reason for coming back and fighting JMM. So Shane calls him out and he look what happens. I am curious to see what Floyd does next. My guess he will fight the winner of Pac-Cotto.

If they fight soon, I think Shane might have a little trouble figuring out Floyd in the early rounds. But eventually he will let his hands go and put it on Floyd. Either Floyd will cover up too much and lose a decision cause he wont let his hands go enough. Or Floyd will open up and get caught and he will get KTFO.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Sep 20 2009, 05:05 AM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 20 2009, 05:19 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 20 2009, 06:02 AM) *
Don't you love the double-standards. JMM called Floyd out so that was his reason for coming back and fighting JMM. So Shane calls him out and he look what happens. I am curious to see what Floyd does next. My guess he will fight the winner of Pac-Cotto.

If they fight soon, I think Shane might have a little trouble figuring out Floyd in the early rounds. But eventually he will let his hands go and put it on Floyd. Either Floyd will cover up too much and lose a decision cause he wont let his hands go enough. Or Floyd will open up and get caught and he will get KTFO.

Thats kind of the way I see the way I see the fight playing out. Floyd would be very tentative with Mosley to the point of being too defensive. I can see Shane winning a comfortable decision...

+Quote Post
ezdoseit
post Sep 20 2009, 06:23 AM
Post #9

Amateur

Member No.: 10,456

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 20 2009, 05:02 AM) *

first yall actin like floyd duckin mosley not the case floyd tryed to fight this guy on twice already but people seem to think shane has a chance to out box him he dont. lets remember shane has been out boxed 5 times in his career, forrest twice, wright twice and cotto what did all of these losses have in common shane mosley cant get past a good jab yes its finally been said. anyway i love the way shane fights as much as the next guy but no one i mean no one has a boxing mind like floyd. speed is good punching power is good but knowledge is everything in the world of boxing.....

This post has been edited by ezdoseit: Sep 20 2009, 06:24 AM

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 20 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (ezdoseit @ Sep 20 2009, 07:23 AM) *
first yall actin like floyd duckin mosley not the case floyd tryed to fight this guy on twice already but people seem to think shane has a chance to out box him he dont. lets remember shane has been out boxed 5 times in his career, forrest twice, wright twice and cotto what did all of these losses have in common shane mosley cant get past a good jab yes its finally been said. anyway i love the way shane fights as much as the next guy but no one i mean no one has a boxing mind like floyd. speed is good punching power is good but knowledge is everything in the world of boxing.....

2 of those guys you mentioned were bigger men. Cotto was a close fight. Cotto brings more power to the table tan Mayweather would. In Mayweather, Mosley will find a very defensive guy with NO POWER at WW. Shane beats Mayweather like a BIG brother beating his little brother. It would be that kind of dominant. Shane is also a much bigger guy than Mayweather. It was very evident today in the post fight interview.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 04:31 AM