IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So, did Floyd took back the #1P4P?, What do you think?
torvix2000
post Sep 20 2009, 08:06 AM
Post #1

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

1. So, did Floyd took back the #1P4P?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Sep 20 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

Definitely.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Sep 20 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #3

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

He definitely has his arguement. The size advantage was their but he won every minute of that fight and looked sharper than ever.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 20 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #4

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

Absolutely not. I cannot see any argument for him being #1. The difference between the real #1 P4P & this imposter is that the true top dog is continually stepping up & fighting bigger "stronger" opponents. The imposter gets people to step up in weight, makes catchweight fights he has no intention of honouring & outboxing guys he should be knocking the fuck out of.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Sep 20 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

not in my book.

+Quote Post
kingknockout
post Sep 20 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,222

stevenski needs to just go somewhere and get a massage..

when you are A HATER...of something or someone, you won't accept anything they do

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 20 2009, 09:06 AM
Post #7

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (kingknockout @ Sep 20 2009, 03:02 PM) *
stevenski needs to just go somewhere and get a massage..

when you are A HATER...of something or someone, you won't accept anything they do

STFU. I call it like I see it & FLoyd DELIBERATELY not making teh contracted weight along with him FAILING to knock out a man whose best weight is 20 lbs below this is nothing short of a joke.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Sep 20 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 20 2009, 06:50 AM) *
Absolutely not. I cannot see any argument for him being #1. The difference between the real #1 P4P & this imposter is that the true top dog is continually stepping up & fighting bigger "stronger" opponents. The imposter gets people to step up in weight, makes catchweight fights he has no intention of honouring & outboxing guys he should be knocking the fuck out of.

of course u would say that. right on que with ur bullshit. well i dont recall ever seeing pacquiao knocking out marquez after 24 rounds. did u? no need to answer we all the answer. stevenski ur a pathetic loser sorry sad son of a bitch right now and i fucking love it. lolollolololol. why dont u just go out in the back yard and hang urself already. dont be mad because mayweather totally out classed the guy that beat ur husband pacquiao twice. p4p1 and theres nothing u or any of the haters can do about it. live with it or start watching mma. at least u crackas have a chance in mma.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Sep 20 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 20 2009, 07:06 AM) *
STFU. I call it like I see it & FLoyd DELIBERATELY not making teh contracted weight along with him FAILING to knock out a man whose best weight is 20 lbs below this is nothing short of a joke.

weight wasnt the issue. the issue was 59% to 12%. ur a boxing guy i fugured u would at least admit that but u cant even admit the obvious. u probably hated jordan too. i can already see it u sitting in ur room pissed off looking at ur poster of larry bird saying this guy sucks. lolololol. loser

+Quote Post
dominicbuilder9k...
post Sep 20 2009, 09:12 AM
Post #10

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,500

QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Sep 20 2009, 02:06 AM) *
1. So, did Floyd took back the #1P4P?

Floyd Mayweather Jr took the NO.1 contender status of Marquez!.... Not the No.1 P4P title of Pacquiao, that is what I understood about that fight...hahaha...,

I wish Mayweather should have shown to the world that he is as exciting-good fighter as Mosley or Cotto or even Pacquiao. No doubt his boxing skills are excellent but I think he need to step-up his offensive style in order to be voted as the NO.1 P4P,...I mean he need to beat Pacquiao to be considered the No1 P4P of course,...

but there's more to it than just merely beating Pacquiao...HE MUCH AVOID BEING TOO BORING BY MIXING IT UP WITH HIS OPPONENT!...This is ONE consideration Pacquiao is the NO1 P4P boxer in the world right now, the fans don't sleep when he fights!... well,..Mayweather did begin to step up his offensive come the 10th round up to the last round but the boxing fans deserve more....

Floyd Mayweather may somehow proved to the world that he is the best boxer compared to Marquez and much more excellent boxer than Pacquiao (this is my honest opinion)... he also showed us he is a very good defensive boxer,...

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:55 PM