IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV @8PM CST:Juan Manuel Lopez vs Rogers Mtagwa, Island Warriors Latin Fury 12 (SPOILERS@ 8:15)
provo
post Oct 10 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

JML is good I like him ,I also like Gamboa 2 young beast ,if they fight now I think gamboa gets slept though with a devastating right hand to the chin , I say in about 2 years with gamboa working on defense this would be a fukin WAR!
Matagwa is going 2 get his ass kicked! So will caballero '2 knockouts to add the JML record...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Oct 10 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

I like JUANMA and Gamboa but I aint paying 50 bucks to see them fight so so comp.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Oct 10 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

Anybody else watching these fights? Wolak and this other dude are having a decent scrap, wolak is wearing him down. I'm in chat, I have a stream if you want it. Dont know how long Ill be watching though.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Oct 10 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Oct 10 2009, 09:26 PM) *
Anybody else watching these fights? Wolak and this other dude are having a decent scrap, wolak is wearing him down. I'm in chat, I have a stream if you want it. Dont know how long Ill be watching though.

Let me get that stream, homie. Preciate it.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Oct 10 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

Check ya PM conscience. Monte Barrett is really washed up, he didn't look good at all. He got whacked good with a left hook and just never recovered. He got stopped shortly there after. Barrett's jab looked good in the first, but he wasn't getting off with power shots and Solis just walked right through him. Barrett's career got a revival after knocking Tye Fields out, but he couldn't really make anything out of it. At least he got a couple more paydays, but he really should retire. I thought he would beat Solis, since I saw Solis and he really didn't look good. Oh well, Solis would have gotten beat by Kevin Johnson.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 10 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Oct 10 2009, 06:59 AM) *
Gamboa will win if he follow the footstep of Guzrun, Calderun and Mayrunner. Easy win, no bruises...

But Gamboa ain't that kind of fighter he likes to mix it up and mixing it up with Lopez will get him KTFO.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Oct 10 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #17

Welterweight

That KO was sick. That right hand really fucked Garcia up, and he never recovered. Gamboa looked really good tonight, and he seemed to be in better control than his previous fights. Garcia caught him with some decent counters in the 3rd round, but Gamboa really took care of business in the 4th. Good performance by him. That right hand can knock anybody out, including Lopez. I think Lopez beats him right now, but Gamboa is turning into a damn good fighter.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 10 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Oct 10 2009, 10:22 PM) *
That KO was sick. That right hand really fucked Garcia up, and he never recovered. Gamboa looked really good tonight, and he seemed to be in better control than his previous fights. Garcia caught him with some decent counters in the 3rd round, but Gamboa really took care of business in the 4th. Good performance by him. That right hand can knock anybody out, including Lopez. I think Lopez beats him right now, but Gamboa is turning into a damn good fighter.

I like Gamboa too he has great speed and good power but i just feel that he's too reckless to beat someone like Lopez right now.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Oct 10 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 10 2009, 10:52 PM) *
I like Gamboa too he has great speed and good power but i just feel that he's too reckless to beat someone like Lopez right now.

Man Lopez seemed plenty reckless tonight as well.

+Quote Post
PR316
post Oct 10 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

Juanma didn't fight a smart fight. Alot of what happened to him was self imposed.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 03:45 AM