Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC 104, Discussion, results
JLUVBABY
post Oct 24 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #31

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

machida got lucky in this one... wow.. rua had a good argument for the win but rounds 1and 2 could have gone either way... 4 and 5 was rua...for sure...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 24 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

FUCKING ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 24 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #33

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Worst robbery ever. Shogun bust that ass. 5-0 on my card. Machida didn't land SHIT aside from the knees to the body.

HORRIBLE robbery. Fuckin shady Dana White.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 24 2009, 11:49 PM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

Close fight I thought Rua edged though.

I wanted Rua to win so Silva can move up and pick up the LHW belt but guess he's gonna have to waite for the rematch.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 24 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #35

Junior Middleweight

Fuck the UFC.

Fuck Dana White.

Fuck Lyoto Machida and all the fucking TUFfers out there sucking his fucking nuts. Shogun is the best fighter on the planet and Lyoto should be ashamed of himself for accepting the belt back. He won 1 round at best. (Round 3).

Fuck every apologist who will come on here defending this shit.

Fuck it all. I'm out.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Oct 24 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #36

Light Heavyweight

hard for me to call it a robbery but i will say machida was very lucky... rounds 1 and 2 to me could have gone either way... round 3 was close... either way and 4 and 5 was ruas round... i think the judges gave machida the benefit of the doubt in 1 thru 3 and that was the clincher for him... but very tactical fight... not sure it was worth the 45 bucks... to me their styles are terrible together... id hate to see a rematch unless there is noone else for machida to fight... rua has the style to beat machida and i dont see anyone else in the division giving him that kind of problem...

+Quote Post
BigG
post Oct 24 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #37

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Round 3 could've gone either way....but dude this is BS. I'm more of a Machida fan but I call it like I see it he got bested tonight and HE knew it.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 24 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #38

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 24 2009, 11:52 PM) *
hard for me to call it a robbery but i will say machida was very lucky... rounds 1 and 2 to me could have gone either way... round 3 was close... either way and 4 and 5 was ruas round... i think the judges gave machida the benefit of the doubt in 1 thru 3 and that was the clincher for him... but very tactical fight... not sure it was worth the 45 bucks... to me their styles are terrible together... id hate to see a rematch unless there is noone else for machida to fight... rua has the style to beat machida and i dont see anyone else in the division giving him that kind of problem...

It was straight robbery, Jluv, and if you can't see it, you're not judging fights objectively. The crows fucking knew it, booing like they were, and they were PRO MACHIDA the whole night.

Fucking ROBBERY.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 24 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 24 2009, 11:52 PM) *

Im a Shogun fan ever since his early Pride days i wanted him to win tonight which i though he did but Anderson would beat him.

Anderson can do verything Shogun can do but better. Anderson is head and shoulders above anyone in MMA and if Rua gets a rematch like he deserves and wins Im sure Anderson would go for the belt and he'll take it in brutal fashion.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Oct 25 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #40

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 24 2009, 11:56 PM) *
It was straight robbery, Jluv, and if you can't see it, you're not judging fights objectively. The crows fucking knew it, booing like they were, and they were PRO MACHIDA the whole night.

Fucking ROBBERY.

thats your opinion... i just watched a very boring fight where rua came on very strong late (rounds 4 and 5)... rounds 1 thru 3 where close boring rounds.... hardly nuthing happened... im not a fan of either... i ordered the fight cuzz i didnt want to order the cintron fight tonight so i think im being very objective... calm down my man.. just cuzz i dont see a fight like you do dont make me wrong... lol... i could see the judges giving it to either man... actually i was hoping for a draw at the final bell... neither man proved to be that dominant over the other in my opinion...

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 04:37 AM