Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cotto vs. Pacquiao 24/7 comments thread
Imperius3
post Oct 26 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 931

Castillo as a sparring partner was a good move by Pacquiao's camp.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 26 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 26 2009, 08:49 PM) *
So they speak as good as Mayweather then?

Snap! My thoughts exactly. I mean if HBO can stump up for subtitles for Pac and Cotto then surely they can do the same for Roger and Senior.

And possibly take the time to edit out Floyd's st-st-st-st-stamering so that his sentences are a little more cohesive.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 26 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

Shoot I was certain Cottos' gonna take this one out easy but now I'm not so sure. His corner is very very inexperienced and I don't take too much from the whole Roach/Pac tensions, that's just made for TV shit.

Cotto looks relaxed but I wonder if he looks too relaxed. I think this will be a real good test as to Pac's power north of 140 pounds coz Cotto can definately take a punch.

If Pac were to KO him I'd be super impressed, I still like Cottos' body work in this fight but now I'm not as super sure as before.

Damn reality TV!!

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Oct 26 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #14

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

LOL! Both Cotto and Pac speak clearer English than Floyd.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Oct 26 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #15

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Was it just me or did it seem like Cotto is some big time drug dealer. I mean his demeanor makes him seem so damn sneaky! Like he has something going on that nobody but some Mob Bosses in PR only know about.

He's still going to put them thangs on Pac. LOL. Damn I was hoping Pac was going to be to damn stubborn to ask for Freddie back.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 27 2009, 06:51 AM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Oct 27 2009, 02:30 AM) *
i thought the 24/7 was lame as fuck. both fighters speak almost no english and both are boring as shit.

I know, i really feel for you this time Leon, i know it must be hard for you to watch this one after the luxury of being able to crack one off everytime Floyd appeared on screen last time.

Here you go, get your lucky sock out and get your fill of this pal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vdr2JLM-C4

+Quote Post
JD
post Oct 27 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #17

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

I actually think this 24 X 7 has some substance. It gives a real good look at what is going on in the Philippines and a sense of what Cotto and Pac are like. Personally I find it a lot more interesting than "this is my jewelry...these are my cars...I have more money than you...my shit is paid for...I am money for a reason". That gets kind of stale quickly.

+Quote Post
maelstrom
post Oct 27 2009, 08:23 AM
Post #18

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,577

QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Oct 26 2009, 09:35 PM) *
LOL! Both Cotto and Pac speak clearer English than Floyd.
Only a damn fool would make such a claim.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Oct 27 2009, 08:55 AM
Post #19

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (JD @ Oct 27 2009, 01:08 PM) *
I actually think this 24 X 7 has some substance. It gives a real good look at what is going on in the Philippines and a sense of what Cotto and Pac are like. Personally I find it a lot more interesting than "this is my jewelry...these are my cars...I have more money than you...my shit is paid for...I am money for a reason". That gets kind of stale quickly.

Agreed. I don't know why people thought it was boring they talked about the tsunami. I thought it was pretty damn decent of HBO to cover what's happening to the poor in the Philippines and not just go in there acting as if nothing was going on outside of the training camp. Plus, I think it does add meaning for a Pacquiao victory, actually makes me want to root for him.

+Quote Post
Yucayeke
post Oct 27 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #20

Featherweight

Member No.: 1,007

I thought it was good enough. really looking forward to the next installment. I want to see what the camp looks like. I still think Cotto will be too strong for Manny, but it is still certainly not set in stone. The only thing actually set in stone is.. That this fight will deliver!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 01:10 AM