> Mayweather gets his ass kicked!
caneman
post Oct 30 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #11

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (Keith @ Oct 30 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Badass! I love the part where Floyd says he's been off for 2 years so his first fight back he shouldnt have to fight anyone... then goes on to list Marquez as a big win because he was #2 p4p and that there really wasnt a size difference because he came from a smaller weight class too.

Which one is it Floyd?.... Was it a legit win or a warmup?

I cant believe that anyone could listen to this interview and not feel that Floyd is scared of Shane Mosley. The Floyd I heard in that interview wants absolutely no part of Sugar Shane Mosley. He didnt even bring up his name when asked why he isnt fighting guys his own size. Floyd made the mistake of saying "Cotto and Pac arent calling me out" then when challenged with the fact that Shane has been calling him out starts with the 1999 excuse. Just great shit. Made my day.

Bruh I really hope I am wrong, cause I want see PBoiF (yea that's his new name from me) be what he says he is & what his fans thinks he is but I feel he NEVER will show it! He won't fight any top guys his size & should be able to beat everyone of them! But forget about Mosley, Williams, or a top guy his size...it will never happen! PBoiF prove me wrong please!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
caneman
post Oct 30 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #12

Amateur

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 09:25 PM) *
Mayweather was quiet as piss on cotton when R.A said Paul Williams would bust his ass. I can tell alot about people under pressure. Floyd was put under some serious pressure here. This leads me to think he is scared of Mosely and Williams and I think if Cotto beats Pacquiao we will see Floyd duck him for someone like Berto or Hatton.

Agreed! He'll want Pacman @ 150! lolz!

+Quote Post
Keith
post Oct 30 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 30 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Bruh I really hope I am wrong, cause I want see PBoiF (yea that's his new name from me) be what he says he is & what his fans thinks he is but I feel he NEVER will show it! He won't fight any top guys his size & should be able to beat everyone of them! But forget about Mosley, Williams, or a top guy his size...it will never happen! PBoiF prove me wrong please!

PBoif it is.

+Quote Post
darroy
post Oct 30 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #14

Strawweight

Member No.: 10,494

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 08:25 PM) *
Mayweather was quiet as piss on cotton when R.A said Paul Williams would bust his ass. I can tell alot about people under pressure. Floyd was put under some serious pressure here. This leads me to think he is scared of Mosely and Williams and I think if Cotto beats Pacquiao we will see Floyd duck him for someone like Berto or Hatton.

yeah and hearing floyd say hatton's name leads me to believe that may be the fight he wants next! floyd spent the majority of the interview dodging questions and bragging about bullshit stats. hopefully things like this will cause floyd to grow some balls and fight better opposition.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Oct 30 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

You all a bunch of haters. Floyd is the best, no need for him to prove it. All these guys got losses and he got a zero, thats why is is the GOAT! Floyd ain't scared of anyone, he just beat the number 2 P4P fighter after a long layoff. You guys are just jealous of all his money and bling.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Oct 30 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #16

Amateur

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 30 2009, 09:43 PM) *
You all a bunch of haters. Floyd is the best, no need for him to prove it. All these guys got losses and he got a zero, thats why is is the GOAT! Floyd ain't scared of anyone, he just beat the number 2 P4P fighter after a long layoff. You guys are just jealous of all his money and bling.

OMG! Fool I want him to be all that & a bag of chips & while I could use some $$$, JEALOUS of him? NOT YET BRO! I hope to be some day though!

After listening again, PBoiF is scared! Listen to that fool! LOL!

This post has been edited by caneman: Oct 30 2009, 08:54 PM

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Oct 30 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 30 2009, 08:43 PM) *

Dude no one is doubting his skills. Even R.A say he was great and he chewed Floyd's ass. Our whole point is that Floyd is wasting his talent fighting lesser opponents. Shit, he may very well be better than Mosely, Williams, Pacquiao, and Cotto but we won't know cause he won't fight them. Floyd is actually thinking of giving Hatton a rematch. Puhhhhleeeasssseeee, I don't want that. I want him to clean out the division like I know his skills can. He just won't do it!

+Quote Post
caneman
post Oct 30 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #18

Amateur

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 09:50 PM) *
Dude no one is doubting his skills. Even R.A say he was great and he chewed Floyd's ass. Our whole point is that Floyd is wasting his talent fighting lesser opponents. Shit, he may very well be better than Mosely, Williams, Pacquiao, and Cotto but we won't know cause he won't fight them. Floyd is actually thinking of giving Hatton a rematch. Puhhhhleeeasssseeee, I don't want that. I want him to clean out the division like I know his skills can. He just won't do it!

Exactly bruh! Love your sig BTW!

+Quote Post
darroy
post Oct 30 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #19

Strawweight

Member No.: 10,494

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 30 2009, 08:43 PM) *

how is there no need to prove it? unless you and floyd are afraid he may actually get his ass whopped if he really does challenge himself. the great ones do prove it by fighting the best IN THEIR WEIGHT CLASS or even above but you and the mayweathers don't want to believe in this concept. and all this crap about a zero don't mean nothing. sven ottke also has a zero so is he as good or better than floyd? is he mentioned among the greats because he also has a zero? it's about the quality of opposition not the number of countless belts that are now avalaible.

+Quote Post
Keith
post Oct 30 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 30 2009, 09:50 PM) *

Maybe... I believe when someone is scared its usually for a reason.

+Quote Post

35 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 10:16 PM